**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I ready for Act 3

I am on Act 2 right now and I know I can defeat Kang but I want to know I need better champs or I am fine

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    yes.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    My 4 stars are 3/30 Spider-Man (Stark-Enhanced) [No Dupe, 3/30 Thor (Ragnarok) [Sig 20], and Mordo [No Dupe]
    And My 3 stars are Deadpool (X-Force) [Sig 13] and Civil Warrior [Sig 20]
    Will I be able to defeat Thanos and the rest of Act 3 with this team?
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Oh, yeah. Definitely. I beat him with a 4* 1/10 Juggernaut, so you should be more than fine.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Yeah you’re in good shape. And your three 4 star pulls have been fantastic.

Stark spidey is amazing. Mordo was my first 4 star and I became uncollected using him as my primary attacker. He’s underrated in my opinion.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    hell you can get pretty far in act 4 with that
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    If you have any 4* you cam complete Act 3. I had to 100% Act 3 to get my first 4*
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Your definitely ready. You shouldn’t have any problems.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Definitely,Top up with parry and dexterity,and it should be a breeze!
  • Moved this discussion over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
    Thanks everyone.
    @charaderdude2 I have parry, just need dexterity
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    i started to do act 3 with 2 five stars, and 3 four stars, because i was lazy to start. so in my opinion, yeah your ready, but how far will i go, with five star hype, rank 1 maxed out, same with beast 5 star, four star scarlet witch rank 4 maxed out, same with archangel, and awakened and maxed out black widow, three star.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Qbdnfrhu wrote: »
    i started to do act 3 with 2 five stars, and 3 four stars, because i was lazy to start. so in my opinion, yeah your ready, but how far will i go, with five star hype, rank 1 maxed out, same with beast 5 star, four star scarlet witch rank 4 maxed out, same with archangel, and awakened and maxed out black widow, three star.

Very far,Again,You could probably clear with 1*s with enough skill,and paary+dexterity
    @charaderdude2 I got Dexterity