**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME DOWN May 8 [Merged Threads]

_noyes_noyes Posts: 51
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Every day.

Comments

• helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    LOL AGAIN.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    What a surprise
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Trying to set a new record this week.
  • Maxwell33Maxwell33 Posts: 47
    Was just about to ask if anyone else was having the same issue. Man... I just wanna play!
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    what excuse are they gonna give now?
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    In mid dungeon nice..
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    :neutral::#:|:/:(:s
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    My entire ally is having problems connecting...some cant get past the loading screen and I'm able to get in the game but constantly have the "problems with your connection" message..even though I'm on cell data and not wifi. Frustrating especially with AW going on..
  • BáihûBáihû Posts: 6
    About to beat a boss in room 5 on dungeons and this happens... well done Kabam
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    It's down...ah-gain. Thanks for the nothing last time, by the way.
  • Johan66777Johan66777 Posts: 17
    Mid dungeon too...
  • RichterchenRichterchen Posts: 55
    It's Kabam...Low Budget Company.
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    Same time as yesterday
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    AQ rekt 😡😡😡
  • TodroTodro Posts: 25
    This sucks, I was just finishing my last dungeon to get all my rewards for today...
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    The only day that i could play some arena, game goes down again... Just fix your game instead of stalling and releasing new content...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    helloguys wrote: »
    Keep merging threads, and deleting comments which speak the truth. That's kabam style. 😁

They merge Threads because it's their job to keep the Forum organized. Not much to say. Server went down. They'll have it back up I'm sure.
  • EchEch Posts: 14
    C’mon Kabam, please don’t forget to feed those server hamsters.. this is getting real old
  • lazer_sitelazer_site Posts: 1
    This is the second day in a row I've been doing a dungeon and it kick me out to do emergency maintenance! I get half my rewards and loss all that time!
  • _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    At the very least, identify when this is a server issue on your end and don't slap our AQ/AW champs with half health.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    man @Kabam Miike I think we would should get some real great offers as in 5* ak gems, a 5* pick your class crystal, for all this maintanice, its a win win, kabam gets payed and we get stuff we really want.
  • dlandlan Posts: 9
    well done kabam keep up the server down, already in dungeon and kick out.....
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    At least my network isn't being blamed.
    7wqd02j2zzhz.png
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    once again MCOC has not failed us the game is down i was in mid fight in AW and bam network issue, I'M going to be as constructive as i can because all my other post got close with a warning but i just want to know why when we the players/ consumers are affected its always " we are looking into it' game come back up and nothing we lose our place in AQ or AW or arena or Dungeons, i wonder if they even care that we are being affected.