**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Leaving an aliance after SA finished.

So, I was in an alliance all week and participated in SA. Number 10 overall. I found and moved to a new alliance about 2 mins after the SA was done, but I haven't been given the rewards for the alliance making rank. Shouldn't I be given the rewards since I was in the alliance for the entire event?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    Nop you left. The Alice. Berfor the reward where out. So No you shuld not get it.
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    is that your opinion?
  • JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    edited June 2017
    I think u should have waited a little for the SA rewards before you left the ally.
  • You should have waited until you got the rewards. You will not get them if you leave before that.
  • JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    #regret
  • You have to wait for the rewards to arrive before you leave or you won't get them. It's always been that way iirc. I know that sucks tho.
    Damn, I thought all I had to do was leave after the event was over. Well, that's my fault, I had been gone from the game for over a year and must have forgot.
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    Yup it's stupid but it's always been the rule. I also learned the hard way a long time ago.
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    This is the reason why you look for a strong friendly alliance that respects you. You should not plan to jump from alliance to alliance.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Dave2442 wrote: »
    This is the reason why you look for a strong friendly alliance that respects you. You should not plan to jump from alliance to alliance.

Exactly, I've been with my alliance for almost two years.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited June 2017
    Thawnim wrote: »

How does a start out player get THAT alliance.
    I believe jumping alliance is like a part of the game at lower levels like below Lvl 40 or so.
    Plus not all of us get lucky to get understanding alliances
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Spirit wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »

How does a start out player get THAT alliance.
    I believe jumping alliance is like a part of the game at lower levels like below Lvl 40 or so.
    Plus not all of us get lucky to get understanding alliances

I agree with you and can say I didn't start in the alliance I have been in for the last two years. I was in three alliances prior to it. But the constant jumping is detrimental. Honestly the best thing I've found is referrals. Don't be afraid to friend guys in big alliances. Sometimes because of their connections they can point you to good, stable alliances.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'd say that trying new Allies can sometimes be a way to find one that fits. Jumping is different. That's going from Ally to Ally for Rewards. That's why they have measures in place to reduce it.
    As for the SA Rewards, you have to be in the Ally at the time they're given. Has more to do with how the computer awards them. If you contributed and are not in lock-out, you will get them. They're sent on an Ally-by-Ally basis is why. Not to separate people. That would be quite complex for the system.
    I agree, but it was the first alliance I was with after my vacation from the game for a year. I didn't feel it was a good fit so I went looking for another one after I contributed to the SA for the week.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Now you will not get SA rewards again due to the lockout period ...
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    edited June 2017
    I think they could easily add a reminder or something that lets you know what happens when you leave an alliance so you are well informed when making the decision. A reminder that entails SA and AQ lockout periods. Maybe the do already, I can't recall.

I just think it's silly how much info is not provided in game and must be searched and sought after on the forums.
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Now you will not get SA rewards again due to the lockout period ...

Yeah, but the new alliance isn't doing SA this week, so at least I get to save to help them out. In the long run, I think switching was good for me, the new alliance runs AQ and AW better.
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Those rules were set in place to prevent higher level players jumping from alliance to alliance getting big rewards every aq. Hence the change in brackets from the past aq's. People in alliances dont like jumpers like you did. Stick it out for a while or findout what they are about before joining.