Chadwick and Tom Event Quest

13»

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Completed but wont explore chapter 4

Used 4/40 AA on Iron man.
    4/40 Magik SP3 for WM and Groot after they buff up.
    5/50 witch for gamora and Thanos.
    5/50 Angela for spark.

4/40 AoU vision to mop up any fights I sucked at and spammed SP1 to keep power down on AI

Burned a handful of revives on Thanos, RNG was not kind to SW
  • Options
    It's not that it's difficult, but it is VERY annoying when the game lags, glitches, block drops, and you're forced to start your combo over due to glitchy game behavior. If we weren't seeing the same old, same old stuff, this challenge would be a breeze. I actually like the idea of the 15 hit combo, but it should be a 1 off with the way the game is behaving lately, then you can continually damage them afterwards regardless of getting hit. You could be holding block and then WHAM, you got hit even though you were doing what was supposed to be done at the moment thanks to a block drop. Or you time your evade right yet you go nowhere and get hit. Or my personal favorite/most annoying, the character just up and dashes forward into their attack while you're holding block. That one is super special. It's not a matter of skill here so much as a matter of will the game behave properly during your battle. Not everyone will experience these issues. But it would appear many do.
  • Options
    ZiggyclcZiggyclc Posts: 2
    So my only problem with this challenge is even with a full meter the defender is still understuctible. Am i doi g something wrong or is the area ate up
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Ziggyclc wrote: »
    So my only problem with this challenge is even with a full meter the defender is still understuctible. Am i doi g something wrong or is the area ate up

read the nodes.
    If u against the one with instrucble at combo under 15.. even a 20 hits combo sp3.. doesnt count.. so u have to go with manuel or sp1 and sp2 combo till u get over 15 and then use a sp3..

But notice if u get hit ur combometer counts from start and u need to build a combo till 15 again before u do dmg