My champs are doing weird things

Hey guys i have noticed that my champs are doing some things that they shouldn't be and its happening a fair amount this is my second account, as my prime account is registered with google and wont let me log on here :/

any ways this (not sure what to call this) is happening a lot i seem to experience once of the following things blocking seems to not work and its not the node that is causing this just a simple block mechanic is not 100% i was under the impression that only a heavy attack could punch through a block not light or medium hits

the second one and this is the most common is that my champion will randomly execute a heavy attack in the middle of a fight even wen i am not even touching the screen ? this happens approx 20-25% o f my fights

the third one is and its not that common but still happens, my champion will stop attacking after the third strike, no auto block in play here my champions just literally stop dead after the third strike and refuse to carry on the combo :? now while these strange things are not so bad in small quest fights in long drawn out battles you could take a lot of damage quickly

now i know there will be a lot negative feed back from this that's Ok.

but i rule out my device as being at fault as i have have played the game on all 3 of my phones including the new galaxy S8 edge which i bought last month

and i know this is very difficult to prove as recording this and how often its happening doesn't prove anything sadly but i am asking anyone who is also experiencing these kinds of things

this makes me just wanna quit the game for good as this kind of thing is just a game ruin er

oh and just did a google pay account summary for kabaam purchases over the last 3 years
approximately $11K

thanks kabaam really appreciate this work u do

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Did you clean the snot off your screen? 😂
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    I have this problem too. My champs do a heavy attack when I'm blocking, and stand stupidly in the middle of a combo. It's so frustrating.
  • JAYDENB007JAYDENB007 Posts: 3
    i have stood behind what ever changes have been made in the past and still continued to spend money on the game but i do not see why i should spend another cent on the game when these things should not even be happening this far down the track
  • FugawsFugaws Posts: 19
    I've had a few issues as well. Yondu's 1st special was broken through after the first part(animation). So the Yaka arrow fires, hits KG and then KG carrys on. Omniscience, expert level.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    @JAYDENB007 I had this problem for a while where my champs would start doing random motion or not doing what I wanted. It turned out to only happen when I was charging my phone while playing. Tried a different charger and the issue went away (or simply not charging while playing). Not sure what causes it when the chargers go bad, but it seemed it was constantly connecting and misconnecting every time I moved my phone and caused the "lag," or whatever you wanna call it. Maybe something for you to look into.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Been going on for 9 MONTHS now. August 19th 2017 was when I first posted about these problems.
    It went on to have over 13.5k views with over 300+ comments. Later they merged it with a newer thread (I still think to try and hide this problem as long as they can) resetting the #of views it had.
    Idk about u but if i see something with over 10k views I'm going to take a peek and see if I'm experiencing these problems. After the merger it later went on to have over roughly 26k views with 1.3k comments. Well over 35k views which is like the most you usally see on a MODERATOR'S announcement. Let alone a post about a problem with the VERY CORE of the game from little ol' me. Yet has been and seems mostly ignored due to probably making so much $ off people's frustrations.
    Losing control of champs/dropped blocks/unresponsive champs is all being chalked up to "Lag".

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/62022/android-lag-and-performance-investigation#latest

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/62021/ios-lag-and-performance-investigation#latest

Seriously they should just make me a moderator since I've been redirecting people and their concerns with this for 9 months trying to get this resolved.
  • JAYDENB007JAYDENB007 Posts: 3
    edited May 2018
    i really wish it was just the charging and playing accept its not sadly :( how ever i am glad that u found a solution
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Been having all of these issues for a really long time. The random heavy attack mid combo is the biggest of the problems. Just get leveled quickly in harder content. I've pretty much given up on trying the harder content.
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 49
    This has been happening to me too and it's caused me to lose a few matches as a result. Another thing that randomly happens is my character will do a random dash backwards when im in the middle of an attack.

iphone 7 plus and it occurs whether im charging or not charging over home wifi and cellular
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    I, too, have been experiencing similar issues of not blocking when supposed to, random dashes backward, glitchy things. I’ve been taking unnecessary damage in AQ & AW, WHEN it COUNTS! Very discouraging
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    My champs do weird stuff to my ironman was eating scwarma in the middle of battle.
  • _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    Very weird stuff happening right now.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 206
    Ye me too. Plus the random dash forward when you're blocking. Anyway, we had a thread on this for months but its now been replaced with the template thing. It's not a device issue as I get it on various devices. This worsened for me this morning. Usually settles down then kicks back in after an update or maintainence.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Same here. For months now. The original thread about this issue was longer than the Bible. Nothing new. Worst for me (right now) is when I parry, attack. Instead of moving forward, my champ dashes back. Sometimes freezes too. I stopped trying to finish act V and/or a LOl run. It just isn’t feasible. This is on iPhone X. So pretty decent hardware. I have nothing open when I play and don’t charge when I play either. It’s not device related anyway. That’s just horse poop. It’s the game. Happened on my Samsung S8 as well. The harder the content, the more it occurs.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    add dropped blocks and evading specials not working to the list of things still wrong in this game. also the lag and unresponsive controls ESPECIALLY in AW
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    There’s a whole thread in the issues page, where Kabam is asking people for this info. I’d recommend to go fill out the info there. There’s a lot of people experiencing issues like this and Kabam is trying to collect data to figure out what’s going on. @JAYDENB007
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, as was mentioned above, we have created two threads which are specifically for the reporting and tracking of issues such as these.

If you're playing the game on an Android device, the relevant discussion can be found HERE. If you're an iOS user, please provide your feedback in THIS discussion. When contributing to either of these threads, please try to provide the information we have requested on page 1 of each discussion.

Our QA Team are constantly reviewing and investigating any issues which are reported here in the Forum in an effort to make future improvements to the game. Your feedback is an instrumental part of this process which we truly value, so thank you all very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.