Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Member Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    About $50 per month
    For FTP players I'd just like to say...

You're Welcome
    fc6pdb62u5cp.jpg
  • ConnectConnect Member Posts: 197
    Is free to play is another word for unemployed/low income player?

I’m not liking this poll
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    And you have the nerve to complain about a 1 dollar crystal ????? Oh my......
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Member Posts: 500 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I use Google Opinion Rewards. Technically I haven't spent a penny, but I have bought offers after saving up a few months from doing Surveys on the approved app.

This. Been playing a little more than 2 years and of the 80ish bucks I've spent, probably 70 of them have been courtesy of the Google.
  • thwip493thwip493 Member Posts: 44
    Free to Play
    I only spend money gifted to me, AKA: google opinion and gift cards, other than that im free to play.
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Member Posts: 201
    A milked whale
    I've spend over 2000 dollars easy
  • m47k74m47k74 Member Posts: 2
    Got 200K PI. I do not trust Kabam like a mouse does not trust a cat to raise its young. Their consumer service is poor because they are extremely incompetent when it comes to updating the game. Every update seems to be another bug. And Kabam has done little to compensate unless if there was a server outage. With the AW update, we all should have gotten rank down tickets because AW is a big part of MCOC. Antman had lost its value as a Thorns defender.

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Member Posts: 661 ★★★
    Free to Play
    Never thought such a large percentage of the community was f2p
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Member Posts: 903 ★★★
    If you've decided to go FTP, why do you care about what I do?
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Member Posts: 497 ★★
    Free to Play
    +600,000 player and I stopped spending a little more than 2 years ago.
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Member Posts: 117 ★★
    A milked whale
    Spent mortgage payments attempting to get champs but this week a realisation set in about Kabam and their attitude towards the community, state of the servers and the game itself.

Free to play from here on out.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Member Posts: 217
    edited May 2018
    A milked whale
    Used to be, haven't been for a little while now. Main reason is the lack of addressing broken things, and the length of time it takes them to supposedly fix things. Biggest thing personally, when errors occur I'm supposed to video record a RANDOM occuring error so that I can do the support and technical teams job FOR them. As a consumer that turned me off real quick. When service returns to normal so shall my interests again. Not quiting however I'll use the last deal offer as an example.

An average house payment ($600 base going by 0 units in current stock) for a 5* digital character and only one chance a year or so with a 3 day limit to get it. Sorry but there are a TON of things worth and a lot better than a character for that price. I can buy season passes to most themeparks, and parking for the entire summer for about that, if not the very least 15-16 all day visits.

Like others have said, 'OVERPRICED' offers. And others have stated the bugs, heck, Ms. Marvel S2 glitch went on for how long?
  • TalveranTalveran Member Posts: 37
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    I mean, if I wanted to get something I didn't earn, I would just buy an account with duped SL and LOL already completed and spend 10-20x less than I would trying to do that on my own.

/implying that being blessed by RNGesus counts as "earning."
  • KyleMKyleM Member Posts: 129
    Free to Play
    I am free to play I never have spent money on a mobile game I would prefer to buy stuff for my consoles
  • insanegleeinsaneglee Member Posts: 39
    Free to Play
    I’m free to play because kabam change every time the game every time