Red Deadpool Arena

@Kabam Miike

Will there be one in the coming weeks. We have been asking for 2 years.

Please say yes.

Comments

  • DevortexDevortex Posts: 20
    edited May 2018
    The masses don't seem to miss it. There are tons of better champions right now.
  • Why not bring it back to promote the new movie? They should bring him back because his value is 10x less than it once was. There are better champs out there, and kabam won’t lose sleep for handing out a few Red Deadpools. Not like if kabam accidentally pressed the button to make a 5* featured arena for a SW(if there was such button). The whole reason DP was unavailable for two years was that he was valued very highly, and people were going crazy for him. Kabam would make more money from people grinding for him in the arenas compared to the money they “lose” from his regen at this point in the game. Kabam does everything based on the money.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 608 ★★★
    Most likely that they’ll have a deadpool xforce arena. He is the true god of the game so why even add red deadpool
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 12,436 Guardian
    They should bring him back because his value is 10x less than it once was.

    I have never understood, and will never understand, why anyone thinks this would be convincing to anyone.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Even though there are so many better champs out there, with your skill and mastery in gaming MCOC you would be too OP with just Deadpool's healing alone. If you're really great att parry, intercept and evade and such then Deadpool is fine to have in 90% of the contest while the other 10% you need to bring in heal block, power controller champs and such.
Sign In or Register to comment.