**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magiks Limbo needs to change. Now.

I don't know how many times I see a magik as a war boss and instantly think" Hell to the no." No champ should be able to take away your health if they don't even hit you. Limbo is the dumbest thing ever made. That and cold snap from Iceman. Also,Mystic dispersion! Who's bright idea was that! That is what makes limbo even more of a pain, when she gets it every 2 seconds! Take away the limbo damage or take away mystic dispersion, I don't care which one, but it needs to change, it's ridiculous.

Comments

• Paqman_78Paqman_78 Posts: 2
    Yeah what he said! ^^
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I personally like seeing Magik as boss in war. She's not so bad if you use Captain America WW2.
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    It's the same for everybody so what's the issue? It's not like you're the only one that has to fight against Magik. It's fair.
    I'd take Magik as boss for war over Juggernaut anyways.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    the main thing is with mystic dispersion because she's constantly gaining specials with limbo that it makes it hard for damage to stick and you're constantly receiving damage from limbo. if mystic dispersion was toned down or didn't process from dexterity it wouldn't be so bad.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Oh yeah lets nerf magik and hyperion and wolverine and howard the duck and king groot and everyone else, its not like they nerfed the old gods to even make some of them unplayable like( doc strange which i bought a bunch of mystic packages to get him and dupe him and blackwidow ) Lets start nerfing every champion there is even carnage cause they are strong in aw if we nerf every damn champ that give us a chance beating hardest content in the game then what?? Kabam will have another reason to start selling overpriced awakening gems etc etc...if you cant beat magik easily Just use a Hawkeye duped or a wolverine or an x23 or a guilotine or a vision or a civil warrior i can keep going with choices to beat magik....But i wont find that out by urself as some of us did or go watch a youtube video others do...
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Quite disgusting actually. Gain skills
  • I rather see post of nerfing MD than nerfing champs. Alot of champs will be much better without the crazy imbalance. There are no equivalent class specific mastery at the moment to rival what MD is doing to the already OP high prestige mystic class. As a minimum, disconnect dexterity from triggering MD by making level 1 dexterity with no crit rate increase. Common sense.
  • Rocky knows best! Make him admin!
  • NEO - r u so skilled limbo doesn't hurt u???? :smiley:
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    I say they make magik available as boss every 2 wars that way alliance would be able to choose which day they wanna use her making it a fair war
    I say they make magik available as boss every 2 wars that way alliance would be able to choose which day they wanna use her making it a fair war

I'd say just watch any youtube video out there of people beating her when she is a boss and start practice dueling a legend that has a 5* Magik rank 4/55. That way you are more prepared. She really is not that bad. Yes, you take damage from limbo, but it's not that bad.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    It's the same for everybody so what's the issue? It's not like you're the only one that has to fight against Magik. It's fair.

While I do agree that Magik can be countered with the right champs and doesn't need a full blown nerf right at her face, I don't like this particular reasoning to why one shouldn't complain about something.

"So what if the game has been down for 10 hours, everyone experienced it, hence it is fair"

"There is this incredibly powerful new champion that can pierce block and kill your champs in one combo easily, but since everyone would experience fighting that, it is totally fair and doesn't deserve nerf"

"There is this bug that easily causes our champs to die! But since this bug happens to everyone, it is fair and we shouldn't complain"

I can put this statement with 10+ scenarios and you can clearly see how ridiculous it sounds. I'm all for the fact that Magik doesn't need a hard nerf and can be countered, but at least back it up with sensible reasoning.
  • jsds23jsds23 Posts: 9
    u guys are babies..
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I'm not reading any of that. but it sounds like a bunch of whining.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I'm not reading any of that. but it sounds like a bunch of whining.

Then why comment ?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    dexterity / mystic dispersion interaction needs change.

Make dexterity a fixed buff so MD doest not trigger. It is easy kabam
  • Nööbs
  • Austd001_Austd001_ Posts: 22
    Use Xbones and his sig stops limbo triggering. Use Bw. Use Electra. Get good. All valid options for fighting Magik. Also all power control champs are great.
  • dmadge11dmadge11 Posts: 28
    Magik and MD are very easy to counter, this is a whiny and ridiculous claim. If you take away MD or dexterity triggering it this game is way to easy at the higher level. There is a counter to everything in this game you just need to figure it out with your alliance so someone has it covered. Oh yea that and get good at the game... unreal.
  • To those who complain about limbo and Mystic dispersion, what do you guys need. If you can bring power drain champs they don't stand a chance. You guys are just complaining because you don't have it.
  • ARMAGEDDON999ARMAGEDDON999 Posts: 123
    edited June 2017
    In that case ask kabam to nerf collector in act 5.2, practically only DD(duped) can evade his sp or should bring power burn champs. Stop whining guys, they nerfed DS and BW and we don't see them anywhere.
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    We beat Magik all the time in AW. Yawn.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Limbo should only degen on specials not on powergain. On power gain it should just reverse health loss.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    S T O P

Magik has nothing dangerous, multiples champs can counter Limbo and deal with her quite easily.