**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Another V13

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
MD
Hyperion
Magik
Iceman

MD… enemy buffs are less effective by 5-15 percent

Hyperion: power gain buffs are changed into 150% power gain buffs (similar to the 200% energy node Kang boss from GotG Vol. 0 Event Quest)

Magik: Limbo damage is removed but her special damage gets a minor increase of 1-3%

Iceman: convert special into… increased Frostbite damage but not an auto Frostbite…

THERE I literally compiled all the major complaints into one post and even made suggestions on how to fix them without hurting anything (Mystic class does not need this tax break)

Comments

• Enough with this nerf ****
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Enough with this nerf ****

I'm literally just stating what everyone is already complaining about
  • Mr_Otter wrote: »

Those champs DON'T NEED NERFS. u and other noobs crying nerf just don't know how to fight them
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Instead of complaining about certain champs being op. Complain about champs that are severly underpowered.
    Instead of complaining about MD. Complain about masteries (including the class specific ones) being so underwhelmingly useful.
    Instead of complaining about certain champs being op. Complain about champs that are severly underpowered.
    Instead of complaining about MD. Complain about masteries (including the class specific ones) being so underwhelmingly useful.

I don't see you making BUFF suggestions
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

I only really see Tech Collar and Mystic Disp used these days
  • No nerfs plz stop complaining
    I've TRIED making buff ideas but when I tried making one do BB everyone mostl ageeed that "he is fine as is"
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Ok.

Hyperion: For every complaint post in forums, He gains an additional power gain charge. Each additional charge grants 5% increase in power gain.

Majik: For each complain post in forums, Majik's Limbo timer increases by 1 sec.

Iceman: For every complaint post in forums, Iceman gains a Frostbite buff. This buff is applied upon a successful hit from his sps.

MD: For every complaint post in forums, a mystic's chance to become Unstoppable increases by 1.0 %.
  • Mr_Otter wrote: »

Ok.

Hyperion: For every complaint post in forums, He gains an additional power gain charge. Each additional charge grants 5% increase in power gain.

Majik: For each complain post in forums, Majik's Limbo timer increases by 1 sec.

Iceman: For every complaint post in forums, Iceman gains a Frostbite buff. This buff is applied upon a successful hit from his sps.

MD: For every complaint post in forums, a mystic's chance to become Unstoppable increases by 1.0 %.

LMFÄÖ
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★

Back to back posts complaining, lol you can't be serious
  • wSWeaponX wrote: »
    Back to back posts complaining, lol you can't be serious

Its what nööbs do best lol
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    edited June 2017
    im5obvu4p078.png
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Those champs DON'T NEED NERFS. u and other noobs crying nerf just don't know how to fight them

Alright turd, mr douche of the day

Limbo - unavoidable damage and OP in wars
    Iceman - unavoidable damage at start of fights
    Hyperion- 3rd specials constant

Don't need nerfed, but unavoidable damage can be hard to fight against. I think as it stands only Gwenpool can stop limbo on a 50+ combo but I could be wrong
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Ok, those nerfs are too big man. MD would be useless, Hyperion's defensive power would go to the thrash, so would Limbo, and Iceman's Coldsnap is fine in the end. Sure, it's unavoidable damage, but it's not THAT much damage in the end. (RIght? Haven't fought many of them.)
    Easy fix for Md would be to just make dexterity not give that crit buff.
    For Limbo either flat out reduce the damage or the healing...or maybe make it more unique: at the end of the Limbo, Magyk deals X% ( X=50-100%, based on level) of the damage she took back and heals for 75% to 100% of it?
    As for Hyperion's Power Gain...there's your options; there's also the option to cap it at 2 or 2.5 bars...that's all I've got though...sooorry!