**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chadwick and tom challenge legend time

Comments

• PinballwizurdPinballwizurd Posts: 25
    Lol sounds like you’ve went and modded crossbones
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Lol sounds like you’ve went and modded crossbones

lol. love people like you who don't want to read about him
  • AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131
    @Pinballwizurd was right. Crossbones doesn’t Crit Lol
    Lol where’s mike at, we got people in here modding crossbones
    AWfocused wrote: »
    @Pinballwizurd was right. Crossbones doesn’t Crit Lol

Crossbones does not crit. What WOULD BE crits generates a fury. In his description, this is what it says word for word:

"Crossbones' hydraulic gauntlets allow him to overpower his enemies. Whenever he would strike with a critical hit, he instead gains a fury, increasing his attack by x for 8.5 seconds."

The very next line:

"The potency of Crossbones' FUry effects are increased by up to 20% based on his critical damage rating. As his critical damage climbs, his fury effects become more powerful."

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    7 Days 5 hours 54 min 39 sec 99 milliseconds
    best time so far
    Mine was faster

Finished it with the big hand on the 4 and little hand on the 2
  • ShaunnPogiShaunnPogi Posts: 2
    edited May 2018
    I got 1:33 used the following (5*Stark, 4*Blade, 5* Miles, 5*SL, 5* Magik) Main champ was Stark!! I could have done it sooner. SL in round 4.5 and 4.6 caught me twice with sp3 =( lame. I'm not on suicide build. Good luck to everyone!
  • chadiriachychadiriachy Posts: 4
    1:20:45 here.... 5* r5 sparky with blade, cyclops, wolv and mag synergy...
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    1:18:26 here, going for my 6th tag
  • DomnuskeDomnuske Posts: 17
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    1:18:26 here, going for my 6th tag

what team did you use?
  • JpaulredJpaulred Posts: 11
    1:27:33 with 5/65 Medusa and morning star for groot. Have a feeling I will be just a touch slow.
    Same here, I had 1:25-26. Seen and heard a lot of times around 1:20 mark
  • Trent2winTrent2win Posts: 8
    I’m feeling optimistic about my time now! 48 minutes with Dr Voodoo 5/65, 6* Angela, Luke Cage 4/55, Star Lord 4/55 and 4* Blade. Come on Kabam, I’m ready for that title!
    Forget the first two chapters... It took me 13 minutes to beat chapter 1 and nearly every fight was a 1-hit kill.
    Trent2win wrote: »
    I’m feeling optimistic about my time now! 48 minutes with Dr Voodoo 5/65, 6* Angela, Luke Cage 4/55, Star Lord 4/55 and 4* Blade. Come on Kabam, I’m ready for that title!

In fact it took me 13 minutes to beat chapter 1!!! Multiply that by 4 chapters and that’s 52 minutes! You’re really trying to say you beat all 4 chapters in 48 minutes despite the Prove Yourself node in chapter 3 and 4!?!

I’m on an IPhone 7 Plus with home WiFi.. lol. I don’t recall what the first few levels took me. However, not much. I felt this challenge was built with Voodoo in mind. For the majority of fights in the last 2 levels, I just got my 15 hits in and converted all the defenders buffs into Poison stakes. Dealing 2-4 k damage every tick.

Voodoo died twice and I revived him for the purposes of speed. With Thanos, I lost my entire team and finished him off with 6* Angela.... she did the most damage. 4-5k crits.

I did use the 30% health and armor boost. I don’t think that is disqualifying though. Is it?
    Forget the first two chapters... It took me 13 minutes to beat chapter 1 and nearly every fight was a 1-hit kill.

In fact it took me 13 minutes to beat chapter 1!!! Multiply that by 4 chapters and that’s 52 minutes! You’re really trying to say you beat all 4 chapters in 48 minutes despite the Prove Yourself node in chapter 3 and 4!?!

I’m on an IPhone 7 Plus with home WiFi.. lol. I don’t recall what the first few levels took me. However, not much. I felt this challenge was built with Voodoo in mind. For the majority of fights in the last 2 levels, I just got my 15 hits in and converted all the defenders buffs into Poison stakes. Dealing 2-4 k damage every tick.

Voodoo died twice and I revived him for the purposes of speed. With Thanos, I lost my entire team and finished him off with 6* Angela.... she did the most damage. 4-5k crits.

I did use the 30% health and armor boost. I don’t think that is disqualifying though. Is it?

After going for this legend run, I just can't believe that short of a run. I hope to see your name on the list when it comes out though!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That sounds impossible to have that time when you can’t one shot any opponent in chapter 3. What buffs were you converting to poison? Most had maybe 1 or 2 and doing 2k a tick will still take 15+ seconds to take down any opponent in chapter 4
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Stop feeding the trolls. Every special event someone takes the fastest time and takes 10 min off. Everyone knows what’s possible and what isn’t.
    30 minutes and 5 seconds using IW Cap
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    That sounds impossible to have that time when you can’t one shot any opponent in chapter 3. What buffs were you converting to poison? Most had maybe 1 or 2 and doing 2k a tick will still take 15+ seconds to take down any opponent in chapter 4

I’m filled with 2 emotions now.... excitement that I’m definitely getting a Legends title and doubt that I actually made that time. LOL.... As far as game performance, I recall it locked up once and I had to reset. Other than that it was smooth sailing. I did it a few days after the release, so it’s been a while.

For boosts, I used what I’d been saving for another labyrinth run. 30% Health/attack, 20% greater attack and 25% health boosts. For mastery’s.. I had a high attack, Crit, glass cannon, and assassin setup.

What’s taking me then so long to award these? I’m truly starting to doubt that time now. However, 5* Dr Voodoo
    at R5 is incredible.
    edited May 2018
    On a serious note, I used my 5/65 Gwenpool w/ a 3 man Attack Synergy (yj, yj, antman) plus a R4 Magik for all the Groot's plus Thanos. Strategy was to build up to a 15 hit combo in chap 1.3, by then enemies would have a couple stacks of bleeds on them and I would unleash my Gwenpool L1 after 15 hits using MLLLL + L1's..

Enemies would melt so quick using this strategy.. the Bleeds along w/ 5/5 Deep Wounds, using Max Suicides, used two 30% health/attack boosts, two 20% greater attack boosts, and two 25% health boosts all helped me finish close to 1 hour and 23 minutes-ish.. maybe a couple minutes sooner.

Used Magik and her 4/5 MD to take on Groots and solo the final Thanos in one shot. Spent 2k units on Lv4 potions to finish off my opponents faster (Specials for Gwenpool, Magik can spam L2's and her Limbo will regen it back) and heal when needed.
    AWfocused wrote: »
    Used Magik and her 4/5 MD to take on Groots and solo the final Thanos in one shot. Spent 2k units on Lv4 potions to finish off my opponents faster (Specials for Gwenpool, Magik can spam L2's and her Limbo will regen it back) and heal when needed.

Groot was by far the easiest of all. Just landed an Sp1 and converted his fury and cruelty buffs to poisons. Just melted away.
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    How long does it usually take before they release the winners?
    2 weeks. I notice they usually announce them early in the Month for example June 3-7th
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

I’m filled with 2 emotions now.... excitement that I’m definitely getting a Legends title and doubt that I actually made that time. LOL.... As far as game performance, I recall it locked up once and I had to reset. Other than that it was smooth sailing. I did it a few days after the release, so it’s been a while.

For boosts, I used what I’d been saving for another labyrinth run. 30% Health/attack, 20% greater attack and 25% health boosts. For mastery’s.. I had a high attack, Crit, glass cannon, and assassin setup.

What’s taking me then so long to award these? I’m truly starting to doubt that time now. However, 5* Dr Voodoo
    at R5 is incredible.

Once again I dare to call your bluff, did mine in 1:18 w a medusa royal fam and power gain team of AA, psylocke. I know what’s possible and what’s not as this is gonna be my 6th legend tag.
    edited May 2018
    If my time is under 50 minutes, you send me a energy refill. If my time is over 60, I’ll send you 2 refills.

Just showing you I’m not bluffing.
  • Trent2win wrote: »
    If my time is under 50 minutes, you send me a energy refill. If my time is over 60, I’ll send you 2 refills.

Just showing you I’m not bluffing.

Please add me to the energy refill gift list!