**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My new highest combo..😎

Comments

• Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 β˜…β˜…
    Sweet
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2018
    Do Bucky with a 3* X23 or Wolverine. Might hit 1K.
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92 β˜…
    That's wassup spark, you'll get even higher one day, and having a 5 star mephisto is pretty awesome as well. Keep it up man
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bruh, my highest was 400+ hits with ROL Winter Soldier. 257 hits is nothing

Different people are at different levels in the game, don’t need to put others down who might not be at the same level you are. @Spark99 congrats on getting your new highest combo, keep practicing and soon enough you might be crossing that 300 mark.

Exactly. People have different benchmarks that they're proud of in relation to their own progress.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166 β˜…
    Thumbs down to the 400 hits bragger
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice work man! Keep on practicing, you’ll get 300-400 soon!
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…
    Great job. Much better than my best of, uh, 107 or something.
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70 β˜…
    Um, guys. I'm sorry for bragging about my 400+ hit combo. I guess I did not think carefully before I commented. I managed to get over 400+ hit combo with my 3* 4/40 Wolverine. How's that for skill ???
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had an alliance member who had over a 1000 hit combo, now I have no reason as to why he did it, we did an ally record and combo was one of those things, think he took at 2* into ROL or something and just sat there doing it...

Congrats on the combo though @Spark99 not sure what mine is, might not even be that high lol.

Trying to think what I got to in LOL, but not sure I got that high, probably was done out by a silly evade or enrage timer just approaching that
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    zxd9eiqw9esg.png

Blade vs Ex. Kamala - 3rd enrage timer time out
    Highest combo I’ve done so far!
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice!Not to brag but I got 1,047 hits with 4/40 unduped Blade :p Took so much time lol
  • Kriss_IIKriss_II Posts: 64
    Great! You can score more when you grow more
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I went to about 1000 hits with dr strange because of how weak he is compared to before.