**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to initiate alliance war since last maintenance

shxxktm9tg48.jpg

To whom it may concern:

We did not receive our previous alliance war result email.
(which was supposed to be deliverd on May 16)
and we has been facing this new bug issue since last maintenance.
(May 17)

Unable to initiate Alliance War.

We have filed multiple reports about this matter to the customer support.
But so far no results from the CS and we are still unable to initiate AW.
as a result, our season two Alliance War Score is going down fast.
The alliance is losing its morale.

It has been more than 4 days since we first reported this bug.
Please find the cause of it and have it fixed ASAP.

Our alliance has several top spenders of this game.
and all of us are still eager to play this game.

Sincerely.
MCOC player (毅义 alliance)

Comments

• Hey there -

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. Can you please send me a direct message with the ticket numbers for the cases you filed with Support?
  • Hey there -

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. Can you please send me a direct message with the ticket numbers for the cases you filed with Support?

Hi Vydious,
    I'm the one of the Alliance [毅义]‘s officer. I am one who sent ticket and haven't receive any responds from customer support over 48 hours.

We are top 20 Alliance in last war season, and have many passional players. I believe many members of us are "Whales" player who have spent over hundreds of thousands dolloar in MCOC. It make them feel disappointing that our alliance doesnt get any pay attention after we sent so many tickets!

I also believe if any other Master alliance in war season take such **** experience during they fight for honor, they will feel angry. Right now, I check the leadboard, it is ridiculous that we are success to reach Gold 1 bracket with 3121 War rating. Nice job, alliance war match system and customer support! You win us!

I will send you my ticket number and another officer's ticket number. If you need more other ticket numbers , I will gather them after our members wake up.
    I hope Kabam can take some effective solution and compensation for this case.

Best Regards,
    All members of [毅义]
  • mrmac04mrmac04 Posts: 20
    @Kabam Vydious any progress here??? We’re 6hrs out from our last war ending and under 30 minutes before matchmaking closes... This is unfair and makes Season 2 an unbalanced playing field now... Aren’t you guys all about “balance”???
  • I am the leader of 毅义 alliance, we haven’t received the alliance war result which should be delivered on 16th of May, and we were unable to initiate last 3 wars. Now we are 4 wars score behind Master tier. For last season we were in Master tier, and before this issue happen, we were in master tier this season.
    Many emails sent with no reply.
    I am wondering is there anyone care or not?
  • DartteerDartteer Posts: 1
    После войны союзов не пришли результаты, даже в истории не появилась запись о победе/поражении, ну и наград не дали, нельзя запустить поиск подбора противника на войне союзов.
  • Yes @Kabam Vydious this is not Fair play 12h after War no responsed. Champs was houers later not able to play thats sucks.And we can't start a new War, thx Kabam for this Unfair Play
  • snoopcoksnoopcok Posts: 5
    @Kabam Vydious I have sent the ticket numbers to you through direct message. We await for your updates. Thank you.
  • still no update?5wnqv4vihy8s.jpeg