Options

Grandmaster Crystal appears when

Hi friends I want to ask that when does Grandmaster crystal appears in our crystals vault as Shard crystal

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You get shards from the calendar after you become uncollected by beating the collector in story quest 5.2
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    You get shards from the calendar after you become uncollected by beating the collector in story quest 5.2

@The_One I have also seen something called Featured Grandmaster Crystals, how does one acquire those?
  • Options
    HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★

@The_One I have also seen something called Featured Grandmaster Crystals, how does one acquire those?

Same way you get the grandmaster crystals, by becoming uncollected as @The_One explained.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Hzori wrote: »

Same way you get the grandmaster crystals, by becoming uncollected as @The_One explained.

So like let's say you get a GMC every week, every 2 weeks you get a Featured GMC or how does it work?
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Hzori wrote: »

So like let's say you get a GMC every week, every 2 weeks you get a Featured GMC or how does it work?

GMC one every two weeks / bought for units

Feature GMC is on sale, similar to the 4* feature ones you can buy.