**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

4 Star Awakening Gems

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
Whats the deal with these? I've seen posts about people not knowing who to use them on, mentioning they're sitting on a couple on top of that.

My question to you is, where the he'll are you getting them that you have multiple and don't know who to use them on?? Only awakening gem I have received was when they sent out those care packages with the rank down tickets. I've yet to come across another one.

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    You can get them from some story quests like 100% of Act 4. But they also offer limited time deals which you can sometimes choose a class for and other times it's a random class. They were available in dimension rifts too, I've been holding onto a mutant one since the first time dimension rifts were out. You can get them from different places, usually for finishing Harder content though.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Act 4 completion and act 5.1 completion award them