**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think will be done when Venom is released

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
I'm hoping instead of a new venom. Why don't they just buff venom and Carnage both?

Comments

• VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Idk about you guys but I'd definitely rather see some older champs get vamped up. (Not god tier changes) maybe a couple like a god tier Carnage would be cool. But it's be happy if these guys were just more useable.

Honestly, I feel like just by making his bleeds last longer and increase his power gain for hitting a bleeding target they could have fixed him.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    VolumeOne wrote: »
    Idk about you guys but I'd definitely rather see some older champs get vamped up. (Not god tier changes) maybe a couple like a god tier Carnage would be cool. But it's be happy if these guys were just more useable.

Honestly, I feel like just by making his bleeds last longer and increase his power gain for hitting a bleeding target they could have fixed him.

Yes. Maybe a higher percentage to cause a bleed as well. Kinda wish they would done his animations better for sure. Carnage's animations are great.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    They don’t usually do promos for non MCU movies, no they probably won’t do anything cause it’s a Sony Marvel movie
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    They don’t usually do promos for non MCU movies, no they probably won’t do anything cause it’s a Sony Marvel movie

Spiderman homecoming was sony/marvel lol
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I want a new, buffed Venom. Maybe a buff of the old one. That works too.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I can see the new version now. character name: Venom (Tom Hardy). character look: just like the old Venom. character moves: same as old Venom. special moves: same as old Venom. the only difference will be the new Venom will be buffed the way the old one should be.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

yes, but it was mcu sony/marvel. unlike all of the other spiderman movies, that were just sony.
    djr17 wrote: »

yes, but it was mcu sony/marvel. unlike all of the other spiderman movies, that were just sony.

But this is venom who hasnt bonded with peter parker so ya i can see this film venom coming to the contest
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Anti Venom, Mania, Carnage buff.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Didn’t they do an event for X-Men Apocalypse?
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Absolutely nothing
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Venom and carnage buff+2 or 3 more Symbiotes.Best case scenario
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★

But this is venom who hasnt bonded with peter parker so ya i can see this film venom coming to the contest

I'm not saying they won't, just that Venom isn't part of the MCU.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    They likely won't do anything because venom is such an old champ most players already have him and there are many variations (agent venom, venom pool) already.

Agent Venom is very good. Venompool is good. Venom is average at best
  • The_Prankster16The_Prankster16 Posts: 84
    There are spots on the character web between venom and carnage that seem perfect for some new symbiotes come this October.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    They said Carnage buff was going to happen in June/July 2018. Hopefully god-tier Carnage!
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★

agree, I have him awakened as a 5*, would enjoy it xD

I'm not saying they won't, just that Venom isn't part of the MCU.

Not yet lmao
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    $100.00 "Venom Bundle" for a guaranteed 3 star Venom with a chance at 4 star Venom.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    we need ebony maw and cull obsidian in august
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    $100.00 "Venom Bundle" for a guaranteed 3 star Venom with a chance at 4 star Venom.

Why do I feel as if this is what is most likely to happen?😂