Options

Fed up with bad drops from 5* crystals

13»

Comments

• Options
    sawe5456sawe5456 Posts: 33
    How do you het elders bane with trash rooster?
  • Options
    sawe5456sawe5456 Posts: 33
    *get
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Couldnt agree more sick and tired of seeing ppl with Medusa or AA or Ghulk or Void....i work my butt off to collect 10k everytime to open a 5* and end up with crappy champ while others are enjoying the good champs.

Havent gotten medusa in any form at all and its pissing me off
  • Options
    zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Spend money an kabam will send some luck your way
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    zackb213 wrote: »
    Spend money an kabam will send some luck your way

This is not true. I have spent quite some money in this game and my last opening was a 5* She Hulk.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    it seems like you have a higher chance to get a bad/old champ
  • Options
    OnYOnY Posts: 30
    @zackb213 thats not true, i have been spending for quite a while, my luck hasnt changed even a bit when it comes to pulls from regular crystals, yes i have pulled 2 good champs out of featured gmc and legendary crystals, But it too me forever to get them and i dont think it was worth it at the end
  • Options
    ixpvjwpqak7o.jpeg
    My last drops.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Since pulling Blade during his last 5* Featured crystal event (Feb 25th), my pulls since then:
    Elektra
    Juggernaut
    Vulture
    Ironman
    Blue Cyclops (dupe)
    Antman
    Hulkbuster (dupe, 15k featured last night - this one really sucked)

Despite having over 20 different 5* champs, I only regularly use 2 (Blade & Voodoo, both R4). I do have a couple other serviceable champs that I'll periodically use for AW war (NC, Drax and Hood, all R3). Everything else is R1 or R2.

At this point, I'll continue using my 4* champs that are R5 and hoping I can farm resources to get through these continuously more challenging monthly EQ's...
  • Options
    BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    edited May 2018
    I’ve stopped spending and soon am going to be taking a break. Congratulations @Kabam Miike your team has succeeded in losing a strong customer. Bad pulls and awful rewards lead to this.

Edit:
    See my post on opening 5* featured and 6* featured. Just unacceptable.
  • Options
    BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    edited May 2018
    I saw an ally mate pulling IMiw out of the $40 infinity crystals while another one got all 3* out all 10 crystals, which cost him $80. It’a all about luck, man.

Thing is if you spent $$$ on crystals, you would have a chance to get something decent. I’m not a spender, so I’m happy with my slightly above average roster while enjoying the game with minimum effort (no arena, no map 6, no 100% LoL).

I spent quite a bit on them and got nothing decent for months. 4*s at best. You don’t have a decent chance unless you spend many hundreds.

2% odds is 1/50 for even a 5* that is worse than roulette.

.4 is 1/250, at 300 units to buy 250 that is 75,000 or close to $2400.
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Just pulled a 5* beast
  • Options
    Is it really too much to expect? One good hero every 5 or so bad ones? Those drops just make u wanna quit
  • Options
    XmensupperclasXmensupperclas Posts: 11
    Just got kicked from my alliance I'm done with this game