**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dr. Strange or Juggernaut?

EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
So I have both as 4*'s, and I'm looking for one to use on my team as a mystic gate opener, and most likely nothing else. I don't have any other 4* mystics at the moment.

Please provide reasons.

I do prefer Dr. Strange, as he is duped, and I have Thor on my team. But I've been using him for a while, and he's really boring. His health and attack are terrible, and his power gain method is pretty trashy too.
I got Jugg literally the 2nd day I played the game, so I'm kinda bored of him too as I used him and him only throughout most of acts 1 and 2. Not duped.

Dr. Strange or Juggernaut? 37 votes

Strange
89%
DaMunkDL864Alfa_PigeonMegaSkater67Haji_SaabCapWW2vg2782TheManMythLegendbuffajrTendersquadSIlverProfessorTonyStarkCosmic_Ray13Darkrider05SgtAnime1SpiderCoolsHammerbro_64JayProngsUltimatechampionDRTO 33 votes
Juggernaut
10%
NightslamJacobmc006RedEightKnightNvrEnding 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    Strange
    Are you asking who to play with? I’d pick ds. Wouldn’t take him past r4 but he has value with his nullify.
  • Options
    SirDuke_83SirDuke_83 Posts: 27
    edited May 2018
    Neither, both are below average at best
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Strange
    Strange for offense and Juggernaut for defense. They really need to buff Strange a little.
  • Options
    Clay_L21Clay_L21 Posts: 11
    If you just have to, go with juggs he at least gives you a crit rate boost with thor. Otherwise, wait for someone better.
  • Options
    Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    SirDuke_83 wrote: »
    Neither, both are below average at best

I know that, but I just need to use one until I have the materials to rank up my other champs.