Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Kabam pls show some mercy on me.

Just fed up with bad pulls from the 5 star crystals,star lord was last best pull in February since then all have been trash.Please give me some good champions(Specially hyperion)4iof5maljt7s.jpg
.Even in 4 stars i have been getting only bad champions.

Comments

• Options
    UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Yeah that sparky and X-23 Is very poor lol

Not them dude the champs that i have marked.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    I'll take all of those and more bad pulls for a sparky.... sorry I'm just sparky envoys lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★
    You do realize no one is controlling your drops, right? ;):)
  • Options
    XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 98
    I feel ya Ultimate my pulls lately have been beyond depressing
  • Options
    Make1DavidMake1David Posts: 56
    Why you hating on She Hulk? She is the best champ in the game!
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    You have a fricking taskmaster I would take him any day and you sit there complaining while you have him, stark, x23 and starlord who just needs his dupe? Be grateful. I have 30 5 stars and luke cage, starlord, and gwenpool are my better ones.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Bro honestly your 5 stars are pretty good.
    You have 5 good out of 12.
    I have 5 good out of 35.
    You’re pretty good imo
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Beast is a beast
  • Options
    Why u hating on my boi falcon????? Just use lock on and shut down those spidey evades
  • Options
    AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Dude... You have Spidy.
    I'm at 20 5* champs I have no god tiers and I have all the meme champs like duped she-hulk, colossus, juggs, ant man, etc
  • Options
    PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Just fed up with bad pulls from the 5 star crystals,star lord was last best pull in February since then all have been trash.Please give me some good champions(Specially hyperion)4iof5maljt7s.jpg

Everyone has bad champs. But you are pretty balanced, especially with 5 star Sparky. Also, Beast and Taskmaster aren't God tier but they are decent champs. I would rank up Taskmaster as a defender.
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194

This is a joke right? You have 2 god tiers and 2 semi god tiers. (STARKY Star Lord. And X23 and Taskmaster. Please stop complaining
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Taskmaster is good tho (• _• )
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

The only ones to be upset about are She Hulk, Jugg Falcon and Miles. Everyone else is alright (Miles is borderline sorta)
  • Options
    MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    All I want is a Taskmaster and here you are complaining.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Exactly I would swap my entire 5 star roster for that taskmaster except the starlord though I need him for labyrinth.
  • Options
    Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70
    cgncfcjz9sck.jpg

Look at mine, but I don't complaint