**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The monthly quest was harder the month and rewards still the same what’s ur thoughts everyone ?

I believe as they make the quest harder the rewards stay the same, I think they should raise the reward big, as cost more units and more time when u have a 40k Thanos x2 doing crazy stuff

Comments

• TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    It wasn't harder. Get gud.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    If you think it’s too hard and the cost doesn’t worth the rewards, just forget it and do something else until next month. Like I do.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    edited May 2018
    You had ample time to get acquainted with his stages, I literally spent half a month just starting and quitting uncollected until I was able to clear both without pot usage. Plus we didn't have to go at him 7 times. Obviously if you try to brute your way through him you're gonna spend a ton of units and then there is no point in complaining that Thanos was hard.
    Thanos wasn't hard, you were impatient.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    This month's quest was harder? It's going to be tough finding support for that opinion...
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I found it easier than last month as well, but a title for beating Thanos in this epic event would've been a nice nod.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I must say I enjoyed this month's master and uncollected final boss Thanos. Last month I could only finish uncollected. I could have explored but those long long paths plus so many items to be used on guilly especially when stun immune for 3 times felt really out of reach. This month too I was about to leave Thanos out since everyone scared me. But that infinity dust motivated me and finally I did uncollected Thanos. It was really enjoyable after few practices. I used 1 team revives, 2 to 3 single level 1 revives which all were lying in the stash. No units used. Also was happy that completion and exploration came together. Finally now I have enough dust to get 5 star awakening gem. So can't get happier than that. Appreciate where it's really due. Really good thinking by the game team.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I'm glad I only had to complete the boss run once. That made it worth it to me. What else will I do with my items anyways? I don't use them anywhere else in game.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    This month's quest was harder? It's going to be tough finding support for that opinion...

I think a lot of people would say it was harder. And they aren't exactly wrong. For me, it was harder on day one. If I had to finish it in one run with no second chances I would have spent a fortune.

But by the time I actually attempted it, it was much easier, because I had dozens and dozens of practice runs and tried it with several different team compositions. All those people complaining the map was a money grab on the first day it came out? In my opinion they are crazy. Of course its hard on the very first day: you're doing the map cold with almost no knowledge and no practice. I fully expect such people to have a difficult time unless they are fantastic players. And if you want to spend past in the first week, I think it ought to cost you a ton to do it. You're basically short cutting the whole point of having difficult and interesting content.

Not every player is ready for uncollected, much less uncollected Thanos. But many of the players who said it was incredibly difficult made it difficult on themselves, for no good reason other than impatience.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Mingo0312 wrote: »
    I believe as they make the quest harder the rewards stay the same, I think they should raise the reward big, as cost more units and more time when u have a 40k Thanos x2 doing crazy stuff

Would you ask for lesser rewards if the quest was easier?
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Nope. Thanos was a fun and challenging fight but other than that the EQ was easier and much shorter than last month.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    edited May 2018
    So last month quest not one item used yes I done it before all videos out as what’s the point of watching how to do it no excitement in it for me, and u say if it’s easier less rewards haha why do u think there are different event quest levels in difficulty stupid comment, well in from what I gather and everyone one else through with out trying to be massive ego hunter and say I one shot them both there easy haha lot of people found it harder, so I would expect better rewards standard format! Yes some people one shot him hats off to you try one shot him with out watching how to fight him and see if u can then !
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i feel the same way I did than i did at the beginning of the month. This month's Boss was harder but that was it and you only had to beat him once . I used twice the items I would have used on any other normal boss, but still came out on top in the end as I used less items than I have ever in UC total. Which meants more time and items to use towards story quest. a one time initial clear sure, it's harder, but, the overall big picture is one of the easiest months they've released.

That doesn't go to say that it didn't feel rewarding or exhausting to complete this month's quest. I felt more accomplished by taking down Thanos than I have with any other boss out there prior.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    This month was much easier. I also like how they did the thanos level. Not much energy 2 and done.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Mingo0312 wrote: »

I'm not the best player in the game, but I didn't spend any units on Thanos. What I did spend was time, and the mental effort to strategize the fight. For me, Uncollected Thanos is exactly what good difficulty looks like. And I'm not talking about any one particular part of the fight. The most important property of Uncollected Thanos is that since there are no other fights on the map and it takes very little energy to make an attempt you can practice on him. I spent a week practicing on Master Thanos to get the hang of him and brought him down finally with a single revive, and then spent another week practicing on Uncollected Thanos before bringing him down with seven revives and a bunch of low tier potions, all of which were just sitting around in my stash.

This is how you make good difficulty: you create a unique and interesting challenge, and then you give me *time* to figure it out. With last month's uncollected I didn't really have the time or energy points to practice a lot on Guillotine: I basically had to power through it even though my intercept skills are not the best. It ended up costing me a lot more to finish Uncollected last month. In fact, I spent more on my first Uncollected run last month than I did to finish full exploration of both master and uncollected combined this month.

To me the reward wasn't just the resources on the map, it was a far more interesting game to play. Roughly the same rewards as last month, but delivered in a much better way. I didn't feel particular great about completing Uncollected last month, I just felt relieved. I really, genuinely enjoyed Uncollected Thanos, far more than I've enjoyed any other Uncollected event so far.

I've often said that the game taxes impatience, and Uncollected Thanos is that tax personified.

Very well said..

I used a team revive and lots of practice on thanos 1.
    Thanos 2 was one shot.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I loved this EQ
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited May 2018
    I thought this month's event was well balanced. Thanos was definitely challenging, very much so, but you only needed one run, vs all the other Uncollected events (+5 runs), which BTW I have always 100% completed. Certain champs like AA or Gwenpool for that last stage made Thanos much easier. In fact, there's a video of a 4* Archangel taking the first Uncollected Thanos to 2% health (and some consider him the more difficult of the two)!
    So everyone happy with the reward and not want better ones ! Crazy the lot of u !! Unless agreed with me
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    if you would have had two fight the both Thanos like x7 like Guilly last month i would have agreed but i do think this month was easier.
    So ur saying u don’t want better rewards ??