**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So angry right now.....

Comments

• BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    edited May 2018
    It's random. There's no pseudo-psychic programming predicting exactly what you want and need. Lol. I get that it's frustrating not to pull what we want, but let's not get too carried away.

So you don't think that wherever the crystals come from can tell that I have a beast duped, but none of the others/dupes? The company has no way to know what i have? Ive tried to believe this whole time that everything is random, but it's getting so much harder, especially with the sheer numbers of people with the same results. YouTubers, however, just happen to have better luck. Pure coincidence, right, since they are being shown to the world?

These companies pay psychologists to com up with schemes to get people to spend more. Don’t believe me? Think it’s crazy talk or bad luck? Think again

http://www.apa.org/gradpsych/2012/01/hot-careers.aspx

Find your new way to pay for your crystals with the above career!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Okay, now we're making Tinfoil Couture.
    Nothing is predicting that.
    For that matter, how do you account for it going the other way? Tried for months to get any Rarity of Mephisto. Crystal after Crystal. My last 5* was Phoenix. Topped one off today with Dust and pulled the 5*. Does that mean the computer deemed me worthy? Lol. No. It's RNG. It can go any way.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    For that matter, how do you account for it going the other way? Tried for months to get any Rarity of Mephisto. Crystal after Crystal. My last 5* was Phoenix. Topped one off today with Dust and pulled the 5*. Does that mean the computer deemed me worthy? Lol. No. It's RNG. It can go any way.

Exactly my point. They will feed you the least desirable **** for as long a period of time as they can, until you enter the bracket where you become a risk of having enough and quitting. Then they throw you a bone.

Exactly my point. They will feed you the least desirable **** for as long a period of time as they can, until you enter the bracket where you become a risk of having enough and quitting. Then they throw you a bone.

I must have missed the memo, but I haven't shown any signs of quitting.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Let's get back on track here. Sorry OP that really sucks. I say all the time I don't want science fragments yet 25% of my fragment crystals are science. Can't catch a break. I've duped venom 3 times. Only other dupe I have is guillotine.

Not complaining about it not stressed about it anymore. My brother tells me just be happy with what you have. Gotta play with the cards ya got my friend. Someone will always inevitably have that royal flush but ya gotta lay your hand down anyway

I must have missed the memo, but I haven't shown any signs of quitting.

Not you quitting per se, but an estimate of how much negative results one would endure before it can be assumed one would be in danger of quitting.
    Teacher's Pet? It's not personal. It's RNG. No one receives better pulls based on good behavior. No one likes to get what they don't want, but with RNG it's entirely possible to pull it every time. That doesn't mean some force, programming or otherwise, is keeping you from getting anything. It means the roll wasn't what you wanted.
  • SurgicalSniperXSurgicalSniperX Posts: 26
    I've been fairly lucky since I started about a month ago, especially this past week. I open one to two PHCs a night, occasionally three. I pulled my first 4* hero (Vulture) out of a PHC about a week ago, then I pulled a 4* (Civil Warrior I think) two days later. Then yesterday I opened one PHC and got my first 3* Gambit, and today I opened one more PHC and pulled another 3* Gambit lol. I've gotten quite a few 3* heros from PHCs, probably from about 35% of my PHCs.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if certain circumstances change the drop rates in various ways, but there's really no way to prove it.
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    funny thing is, i have a 3* King Groot and a 5* King Groot, but no 4*
    if i had, that cosmic gem would have instantly gone to the list of class gems i wanted/needed

I rolled a Cosmic as well. I didn't really care. Used it on SIM since I haven't Duped him this whole time.
    I've been fairly lucky since I started about a month ago, especially this past week. I open one to two PHCs a night, occasionally three. I pulled my first 4* hero (Vulture) out of a PHC about a week ago, then I pulled a 4* (Civil Warrior I think) two days later. Then yesterday I opened one PHC and got my first 3* Gambit, and today I opened one more PHC and pulled another 3* Gambit lol. I've gotten quite a few 3* heros from PHCs, probably from about 35% of my PHCs.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if certain circumstances change the drop rates in various ways, but there's really no way to prove it.

Your new. We all had beautiful pulls when we were new. That's how our interest in the game was secured. After a couple years, I have too much time and money invested to quit, and like the gameplay itself more than enough to prevent me from leaving.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Before this go off course I just want to say I feel OP pain and i am just full of bad luck myself. I do think it's RNG but what is in those crystal pool and how they mixed them is purely kabam. If the goal for these crystal is to awaken the champs you want they are not doing it right and shouldn't sell it that way. The amount of effort to get those dungeon shards I really hope it's more like rocket scrap shop and pick a champ of your choice instead .. I am also very surprise kabam doesn't add to our misery by putting out a 5* shards deal or dungeon shards deal to increase profit.... (Too soon maybe).
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Think of the dark artifact 5* as a bonus. You’re doing it for the Infiniti dust to purchase items. As a bonus you also get dark artifacts which yield free 5*. Sometimes the bonus pays off sometimes it doesn’t. I may get 0 helpful 5* from dark artifacts but playing dungeons, vanquishing blow events, and eq (haven’t even finished uncollected yet), has gotten me the 6.9 mil for the 5* awakening gem and pulled a mystic which I was happy about. Already have science and cosmic neither of which I can use so far... sometimes things pay off sometimes hey don’t. Relax.
    sniper congrats on getting your first 4* before your first 3*
    first time i hear of this

My son Richie pulled a 4* Cap ww2 in his very first premium hero crystal.
    Bear3 wrote: »
    Think of the dark artifact 5* as a bonus. You’re doing it for the Infiniti dust to purchase items. As a bonus you also get dark artifacts which yield free 5*. Sometimes the bonus pays off sometimes it doesn’t. I may get 0 helpful 5* from dark artifacts but playing dungeons, vanquishing blow events, and eq (haven’t even finished uncollected yet), has gotten me the 6.9 mil for the 5* awakening gem and pulled a mystic which I was happy about. Already have science and cosmic neither of which I can use so far... sometimes things pay off sometimes hey don’t. Relax.

I appreciate what your trying to say, but I see it the complete opposite. The whole point of the dungeon for me WAS the dark artifacts. It also happens to be another way to get the special currency from our monthly events, but the dungeon is mainly about the dark artifacts. I wouldn't go through all that just for more infinity dust.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    It’s called Murphy’s Law and applicable to all aspects of life, not only MCOC.
    The dungeons subjected me to so many new breeds of stupid that I never even knew existed. One player insisted that the best way was to follow eachother on the same line, and my way (the way it's supposed to be played) was stupid and his way earned more points.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    My prestige at start of dungeons required me to meet all milestones for 17 days in order to open ONE 4* crystal. I decided not even to try because the champs were all basic.

However, I did pull 1 of 3 champs I absolutely didn't want from the 5* featured crystal.

I think that some times it seems like the game gives you the only thing you don't need.

Like how I got science T4CC fragments 75% of the time up until I only needed 200 to get my third science T4cc then I didn't get any for 2+ weeks. I ended up selling some t2 in order to finish it off.
    My prestige at start of dungeons required me to meet all milestones for 17 days in order to open ONE 4* crystal. I decided not even to try because the champs were all basic.

However, I did pull 1 of 3 champs I absolutely didn't want from the 5* featured crystal.

I think that some times it seems like the game gives you the only thing you don't need.

Like how I got science T4CC fragments 75% of the time up until I only needed 200 to get my third science T4cc then I didn't get any for 2+ weeks. I ended up selling some t2 in order to finish it off.

Exactly my point.
    following the same path means less fights involved, so, less health lost and less deaths for both players. the more health you keep, the further you can go into the dungeon. the further you go, the more points you earn.
    that's one way to look at it

Yeah but all nodes on the sub boss and the degen goes from the boss to you and no chance to fill health. Makes it way harder.
This discussion has been closed.