**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Feeling very angry right now

Once again more connection issues, and due to this garbage it’s caused me a loss in one of my fights in Arenas, this is not acceptable, why should I have to suffer due to poor maintenance at your end Kabam, feeling quite irritated and annoyed right now, I wish to know what you are going to about this.

Comments

• Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    ivn5ee5nrwu4.png
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Same here. Just started T4B arena

4n3gi4oswlrv.png
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    edited May 2018
    zuffy wrote: »
    Same here. Just started T4B arena

4n3gi4oswlrv.png
    Yes very annoying considering you put in ten time to battle and this garbage causes you to lose a match.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    How in the hell do you have a 51 in a row win streak
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    How in the hell do you have a 51 in a row win streak

That's called Infinite Streak. It's when you reach Streak 21 when fighting with 3 x R3 4*s consistently will give you matches that's beatable.
    Deadcarl wrote: »
    @Frivolousz21 Its easy to keep the streak lol My highest is 758

Damn, I always lose between being on a 10-14 in a row streak.

It's always a HARD matchup with the cpu having like 18,500 party of three versus me at like 8,765.

Some are rough. Spiderman and starlords SP2 on 4-5 star champs that have a 4000 rating or higher is instant death if its a critical hit.

Those kind of champs screw me bad.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

It's always a HARD matchup with the cpu having like 18,500 party of three versus me at like 8,765.

Some are rough. Spiderman and starlords SP2 on 4-5 star champs that have a 4000 rating or higher is instant death if its a critical hit.

There's a trick to managing the match ups in the arena if you know how they work. As your streak counter gets higher, the difficulty goes up. But what many players don't know is the game does something that might seem counter-intuitive: the stronger your team that you bring in, the weaker the team you face, to a point. So on those hardest matches around streak 10 through 14, if you bring 8k, you'll be facing 20k. But if you bring 12k, you might only face 15k. The game rewards you bringing in stronger teams by giving you slightly weaker opponents.

The minimum you need to avoid the super-hard match rises with your streak counter until about 10 or 11, then drops slowly until you reach 14, then drops a lot at 15, and then drops again at around 20. If you have strong enough champs, you can bring a super strong team and basically get easier match ups.

Or, if you don't have a super strong team, you can use a strategy called "sandbagging." If you bring 8k the computer might send 18k. But if you bring 6k, the computer might only send 13k. That doesn't sound helpful, but if you bring 3k, 3k, 300 then your total rating is 6300. When the computer sends 13k it will probably send something like 4.3k, 4.3k, 4.3k. You're going to lose one, but if you can win the other two you can continue your streak, and 3k verses 4.3k is way better than 3k vs 6k.

Once you get past 20, its all about not going below a certain rating. For the 5* featured, its approximately 9k these days. And I wouldn't flirt too close to that value either. People have been triggering death matches at numbers only a tiny bit lower than 9k. No one knows with absolute certainty what is "safe."
    Thanks for the information. I will try to put it to practical use.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

There's a trick to managing the match ups in the arena if you know how they work. As your streak counter gets higher, the difficulty goes up. But what many players don't know is the game does something that might seem counter-intuitive: the stronger your team that you bring in, the weaker the team you face, to a point. So on those hardest matches around streak 10 through 14, if you bring 8k, you'll be facing 20k. But if you bring 12k, you might only face 15k. The game rewards you bringing in stronger teams by giving you slightly weaker opponents.

The minimum you need to avoid the super-hard match rises with your streak counter until about 10 or 11, then drops slowly until you reach 14, then drops a lot at 15, and then drops again at around 20. If you have strong enough champs, you can bring a super strong team and basically get easier match ups.

Or, if you don't have a super strong team, you can use a strategy called "sandbagging." If you bring 8k the computer might send 18k. But if you bring 6k, the computer might only send 13k. That doesn't sound helpful, but if you bring 3k, 3k, 300 then your total rating is 6300. When the computer sends 13k it will probably send something like 4.3k, 4.3k, 4.3k. You're going to lose one, but if you can win the other two you can continue your streak, and 3k verses 4.3k is way better than 3k vs 6k.

Once you get past 20, its all about not going below a certain rating. For the 5* featured, its approximately 9k these days. And I wouldn't flirt too close to that value either. People have been triggering death matches at numbers only a tiny bit lower than 9k. No one knows with absolute certainty what is "safe."

Written out version works a little bit something like this for the T4B/Alpha/Basic arena (can be adjusted, as DNA300 mentioned, but here's the basic rule of thumb) -

Matches 1-10 (4* 3/30 or 3* 4/40)
    Matches 11-15 (4* 5/50 or 5* 4/55)
    Matches 16-21 (4* 5/50 or 5* 3/45 or higher)
    Matches 22+ (4* 3/30 or 5* 1/25 or higher)