**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena streak none sense.

I was doing my regular round of arena using my last team of 5* and I get a deathsquad at streak 55 even though I used that very team before..can anyone explain wtf happened that almost made me lose my streak..

y4beftj3u643.png

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I'd just given up, good work!!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    I was doing my regular round of arena using my last team of 5* and I get a deathsquad at streak 55 even though I used that very team before..can anyone explain wtf happened that almost made me lose my streak..

You're under 9k. At some point, anything less than 9k became unsafe in the 5* featured arena. Sometimes it generates the death match, sometimes it doesn't. I had that happen to me two out of five times right around where your team is before I decided to simply stop using anything under 9k. In the past, I could reliably go down to about 8500.
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Apparently they don’t want me to use this team it seem...

er57et6d88aj.png
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Kabam confirmed somewhere that this is because of the increase of people with r5 5*
  • Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »

You're under 9k. At some point, anything less than 9k became unsafe in the 5* featured arena. Sometimes it generates the death match, sometimes it doesn't. I had that happen to me two out of five times right around where your team is before I decided to simply stop using anything under 9k. In the past, I could reliably go down to about 8500.

That’s a stupid procedure to say the least...
  • Options
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Kabam confirmed somewhere that this is because of the increase of people with r5 5*

So soon u won’t use 1/25 or 3/30 teams, that’s interesting... 😒😒
  • Options
    RoraRora Posts: 124
    edited May 2018
    at least u can take a break now & pop your head out of your window and gaze at the birds, sun ,sky..the beautiful nature around you.
  • Options
    Rora wrote: »
    at least u can take a break now & pop your head out of your window and gaze at the birds, sun ,sky..the beautiful nature around you.

Actually I just do arena for the sake of having something to do in this game, I already did everything...
  • Options
    RoraRora Posts: 124
    edited May 2018
    Rora wrote: »

Actually I just do arena for the sake of having something to do in this game, I already did everything...

okay atleast i know your a good boy others would be on something else on the internet.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yeah this is super annoying. Now I have to waste t1a to get terrible champs to r2. Ugh.
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I tried using the 12K PI rule and that didn't work, still ran into death matches. You just need to avoid all 3/30 or equivalent.. when I throw in a 4/40 or 5/50, I don't encounter the blade death squad.
  • Options
    JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    p3yr3gcs4fkg.png
    This has happened to me yesterday. I have used this team before. Sometimes it happens, sometimes does not. I also lost my streak.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The arena is evolving. As more and more people get r4/5 5*’s lower teams won’t work anymore. It’s a natural progression.

Just be glad it’s not like other games arena style, where the higher you go you face more and more people above you basically forcing a loss
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    5* r1/25 are similar to 4* r3/30. In those upper arenas it is unsafe to use full 3/30 teams, unless maybe they are from among the higher rated ones of that rank. Just set your matches so you always mix in a 4/40 with 2 of your 3/30's.