**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will Kabam ever add this feature?!

g4yo5s64q36p.png

I was originally part of an alliance that beta tested the war system. I thought this would be a quick link to your BG's base when it went public. Short story, it wasn't.

That tab has been there for a hella long time, any idea when Kabam will implement it? Or how that kind of game mode would play out for the community?

Comments

• Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »
    g4yo5s64q36p.png

I was originally part of an alliance that beta tested the war system. I thought this would be a quick link to your BG's base when it went public. Short story, it wasn't.

That tab has been there for a hella long time, any idea when Kabam will implement it? Or how that kind of game mode would play out for the community?

Whats funny is i believe Transformer Forge to Fight has base defense where you place your Autobots to protect the resources you gathered.
  • Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    g4yo5s64q36p.png

Whats funny is i believe Transformer Forge to Fight has base defense where you place your Autobots to protect the resources you gathered.

Haha halarious Kabam! This is genuine marketing!
  • Options
    c9xc9x Posts: 18
    They should just remove instead of that "coming soon" that everyone has mentioned has been there since inception..

Embarrassing...
  • Options
    c9x wrote: »
    They should just remove instead of that "coming soon" that everyone has mentioned has been there since inception..

Embarrassing...

Or just remove the whole tab
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    g4yo5s64q36p.png

Interested to know what it actually was and what you had to do? Considering you beta tested it...
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    g4yo5s64q36p.png

Interested to know what it actually was and what you had to do? Considering you beta tested it...

I think he means he was a part of the beta testing for war. The beta testing for war was pretty cool cause you got tier 1 rewards no matter if you won or lost, every match for weeks until it went live.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I'm not bothered about it now. Just another part of the game where you'll be fighting the node instead of fighting the champ
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Wait until the Sinister 6 movie release and Kabam might add it, very soon....

Oh...it's canceled?Ok nvm
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    g4yo5s64q36p.png

I'm sure "bases" was probably meant to be what is in F2F, I have no idea why they never implemented it in this game, maybe it killed the performance of an already performance challenged game. Regardless, I think they could add different things under it, make some use out of it, maybe a gold, ISO, catalyst generating machine, similar in concept to what you see in the other marvel game.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    g4yo5s64q36p.png

I'm sure "bases" was probably meant to be what is in F2F, I have no idea why they never implemented it in this game, maybe it killed the performance of an already performance challenged game. Regardless, I think they could add different things under it, make some use out of it, maybe a gold, ISO, catalyst generating machine, similar in concept to what you see in the other marvel game.

I wouldn't mind seeing it used as a different method of obtaining cores for masteries.
  • Options
    It's currently dead space anything fresh and functional would be nice
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Custom map. Id wager my left nut thats what it is. And its also why we havent got it. New feature, New bugs. New bugs, New complains.
  • Options
    FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Please be patient guys - It is coming soon !!!
  • Options
    Cable wrote: »
    It will probably be just another money grab tbh. I'd be shocked if : 1. Bases is ever released and 2. If they have even the slightest enjoyment factor. Just look at the loyalty store as a prime example. Useless

Yeah the loyalty store is quite garbage especially with the loyalty cap, but a new feature that doesn't completely bug the game out and milk the whales is welcomed in my book. As you can tell I haven't welcomed much from Kabam...