**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dormammu sig ability

Is dorms degen not counted as a debuff?

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Correct, it’s a passive
  • TrickflowTrickflow Posts: 6
    Yet AA neurotoxin with a stun is negated. Yet there is no way to purify dorms degen.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Gladiator hulk can "negate" most of the damage
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Trickflow wrote: »
    Yet AA neurotoxin with a stun is negated. Yet there is no way to purify dorms degen.

If you don't activate buffs, it'll never trigger.

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Dorms degen has always been pure BS. Its ridiculous how it scales in the harder fights.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Dorms degen has always been pure BS. Its ridiculous how it scales in the harder fights.

At least there is a way around it magiks limbo is much more bs

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

To be fair, there are a lot of counters to magik. I won't even mention everyone's favorite champion. Glad hulk is the latest to deal with both magik and dorm. But with magik, literally all you have to do is power lock and boom! no more limbo. Dex has become such an essential part of the game, it makes every single champ have a buff, which makes dorm's degen harder to avoid.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Limbo is actually easier to play around @shadow_lurker22. A powerlock is all it takes. If she isn’t unstunnable. Pacify and stun works wonders too. Dorm’s degen is more of a pain in hard content. Especially because dexterity is a must
    Well I always have an easier time with dorms degen then I do with magiks limbo