**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Looking for a merger your way

Looking to move over 12 or so people to an established strong alliance running aq 5x5 and aw a few times a week. We are gold 2 so please have war level stronger than that. Message me on line: leeta.ma

Comments

• Options
    Andlow94Andlow94 Posts: 79
    Hey man. I know this is a little different than what you are looking for, but if you are interested I am putting together a AW focused team.. brand new alliance, but only map 3 AQ. It's a fully AW focused team, only recruiting top guys to quickly dominate in AW. Currently have 13 members lined up, looking for more. 5000 prestige or higher needed.
  • Options
    JuddDreddJuddDredd Posts: 16
    Mcoclee message me
    IGN: JuddDredd
    Line: xjudddredd
  • Options
    ANTi_PaPaANTi_PaPa Posts: 8
    See buddy Actually We Are Pretty Solid and Well Structured Ally. Some Mishap happen Few days back and we lost our Last Mergence. We doing AQ 55533 , Aw tier 5/6 , season 1 and season 2 Gold 2.. when we were only 3 Million . We have our Alliance 2.0 also and has Member from Iso-8 family. We just need to fill back the slots with potential Member to fill in the shoe so that as a whole EveyOne can benefit.
    For inquiry
    Line id anti-papa
    IGN ANTi-PaPa
  • Options
    McocleeMcoclee Posts: 24
    Found a group thanks