**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duel Fix Suggestions

I think there have been a lot of discussions about how to fix duels. Here are my two:

1. Once completing a duel, have a simple pop-up screen that gives three options: Duel Again | Search | Home

This would give you the option to redo the exact same duel, search for a new opponent or return to the home screen which is the default action now.

2. In our messages section where we can see messages, alliance invites, social, etc, it would be great if we had a "Duels" section which showed our last 10-25 duel opponents for quick duels (depending on server lag with Kabam's testing)

I will many times use the Line Duelbot to find a champ I have difficulties with and duel on non-duel days. This would allow us to quickly go back to who we were practicing against.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    That is a good idea, that way when there is a duel skirmish and you are dueling the featured champion, you aint gotta go back and type the name in all over again. They should also add a feature where you can search for people to duel based off thier top champion, that way it's easier to find the featured champion during duel skirmish
  • Options
    GaanjGaanj Posts: 33
    imaginejim wrote: »

Definitely the Duel again option please? It sounds small and insignificant, but it would make a huge difference in duels done in a day.

The process of having to search, have exact spelling, select duel person (and not accidentally invite them to your an alliance), then champ fight.. overkill for the little rewards duel event has to offer, but would gladly do it with a repeat duel option. Nothing really fun about duelling a player though.

Overall I agree OP, duels is a potential diamond in the rough in my opinion. Throw players little shards/flakes for PVP based battle crystals or something, that would be cool too. Finally put all those duel credits to use!