So Carnage was OP before he was released that's why he is weak now, so what about.... Domino?

KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Domino? isn't she OP for you guys (beta tester) (if she was tested in the first place)
you basically take damage if you use light attack, medium attack, heavy attack, dash back and special attack. you even take damage if you block or parry
not only that, but every time she fills a bar of power she will sometimes trigger Unlucky on you, and you will have these options when she uses her specials:
1- block it and take huge blocked damage + DOT for blocking
2- evade it, you will 100% failed the evade and take the full damage
simply you can't evade it.
kudos to you Kabam for making the worst champ till date with the most broken mechanics.
btw guys, you think it's broken now? just wait until she is in the boss node in AW with that x10 attack boost. you do the math on her DoT per sec on you
*this is constrictive criticisms, don't delete it, let's see how people think about it, and maybe you Kabam.


  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I’ve had her breaking my block mid combo

    The projectile is wonky on L1

    And overall between her ability and AI it’s like fighting a 12 year old on Red Bull
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 826 ★★★
    They didn't say they were nerfing MD
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Fought her 17k version in the 5 hr merc mission. Only lost one champ to her from not knowing how to evade her special 1 at first. She didnt seem hardly any trouble at all

    Who did you use vs her?

    I lost all my champs and a 40% revived champ 2 more times on the master mode assignment Domino. Granted I didn't bring anynody that didn't proc multiple buffs and debufffs.

    I fought her in the master merc mission and she was definitely easier than the master assignment mission.

  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 419 ★★★
    @Cuteshelf That is a perfect summary. Kudos.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Thanks guys for your inputs, really appreciate it!
    as you can see Kabam, this is unbalanced champ and no one from Kabam answered our concern. with only 1h 15m for her crystal to be live. and posibly a lot of alliance waiting for her before placing defenders. so we are about to face unbalanced champ in no time with 0 confirmation from your side......
    @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • linuxlinux Posts: 281
    edited June 2018
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Fought her 17k version in the 5 hr merc mission. Only lost one champ to her from not knowing how to evade her special 1 at first. She didnt seem hardly any trouble at all

    She's seriously broken -- worse than IMIW in terms of game balance.

    I fought IMIW in Uncollected last month and he was relatively easy there; less so on node 38. (Yes, I've beaten him there in T2. No, it is not fun.)

    The same is true of Domino at 17k PI -- true, she melts Stark-enhanced Spiderman (Sparky) in ways that are infuriating and seem broken -- but some of my other champs were fine. The problem is going to be how she interacts with AW node buffs (especially the increased based energy damage) -- and the fact that she completely shuts down some champs (in ways that seem unintended -- Sparky is the poster boy there).

    Seriously -- when you're doing game design, you have to use your imagination about all the things that could go wrong or differently. The fact that it's easy in one context for one player doesn't make it good design.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 857 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    The problem isnt in single player mode. The problem is how she is going to melt people in AW. Those little degens are going to destroy people very quickly.

    Plus champs like Vision who are actuallly decent at fighting her, aren’t available as 5*, or you have to pay through the nose.

    Also her Luck seems to work negatively with a lot of masteries.

    Also, and this is the thing that annoys me most, it affects core gameplay mechanics like, block, parry and most importantly the dexterity evade. How are you supposed to fight a champ that can stop you from avoiding a special? There’s a high chance block won’t work and a high chance dexterity won’t work. And we all know war bosses can one shot you with specials.

    By creating this champion, Kabam has removed the skill element from the fight, it’s all RNG now and, how’s that saying go?

    ‘The house always wins’.

    That’s not fun and emmersive.

    That's the new normal now though. Remove Skill, add luck
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 515 ★★
    edited June 2018
    DaddyD wrote: »
    Use a tech champ and you’re good. Used my vision on her every time and it was just another champ

    Well tell that to my poor SL that was constantly taking DOT because guess what? His fury didn't trigger every hit!
    Basically that means Domino has a 85% chance to DOT him with each of HIS hits. Cause he has 15% chance to trigger fury.
    Kabam designers must have been on heavy pain killers for the headache Deadpool must have given them!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Out of all the mutants to make overpowered you chose domino? You choose the most irrelevent characters to become your top champs sometimes I mean really who actually knew she existed before she came into deadpool 2? Same with blade no one cared who he was until he joined the game with his amazing powerful abilities but the difference is domino just has stupid effects to counter anyone and everyone.

    Why didn't you make gambit the OP one he is so much cooler.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 857 ★★★
    In the end carnage should be shredding everything.... Domino would make an interesting counter to carnage... but... well you know carnage got turned into a squeaky toy.....
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,308 ★★★★
    So apparently this is what happens when we ask for a defender that counters Blade. We get Iron Man IW and Domino who are blatantly over powered and have basically no counters. I’m hopping aboard the “Nerf Blade” train.
Sign In or Register to comment.