**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Assassin assignments completion percentage bug [Merged threads]

Comments

• Options
    DirrtyOggDirrtyOgg Posts: 1
    ykoe6pg62b04.png
    Once again showing Master still at 100%. What’s messed up is that I did Heroic this morning since it was telling me Master was at 100 already. Now Heroic I’d reset but Master is still not resetting
  • Options
    Same here. This is the second time in a row.
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    This is the second time didnt know it was a one and done event i would like a chamce to get thw rewards

2c0na7rfnqkr.png
  • Options
    Same here. Expected that tho
  • Options
    MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    Same as earlier. Showing as already completed. Stayed up for this too as I had to miss out on that one as well.
  • Options
    I camt do any of them always says this when it pops up
    czxfwway17qs.png
  • Options
    The assassin assignments just popped up and it says 100% again.
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    This happened to me as well. Starting to really not like this month's event system
  • Options
    Is there a ledgends time with this cause i did it in under 1 sec 100% all dificulties lol

But it needs fixed
  • Options
    MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delayed response while we investigated this. Just wanted to let you all know that the team is working on a fix for this. We'll post updates here once we have more information to share.

It would have been helpful if you had advised that no fix was forthcoming for the next event as well.
  • Options
    volcoff66volcoff66 Posts: 9
    Same here, were loosing rewards
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Did not refresh since the last time I did them (about 24 hours). Why would you guys make the missions appear and disappear rather than just have the missions run on 12 hour cycles? It adds 0 excitement or joy.

Terrible, terrible, terrible implementation of an event.
  • Options
    MyonikaMyonika Posts: 10
    2nd round of assignments that say 100% completed when I didn’t do them. Guess they are still working on that fix.
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Do we just complete anyway and hope the good graces of Kabam compensate appropriately? There is so much content to complete I don’t want to waste my time kicking the dead horse.

6.5 hours later and not a peep from a mod. Help us out here please!!
  • Options
    username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    jgnkcljygq9s.png
    The Assignment came out at 7 pm and once again it showed 100% complete. This is really frustrating. I should have completed almost 3 X-Force crystals by now. I also didn't receive 4* and 5* shards fruition those missions either.
  • Options
    PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    Why is it still broken and running? We are missing out on rewards. Sure hope compensation happens. This is ridiculous. Second one many of us can't do because it says we did already. When we didn't.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Kabam.... 2nd assignment today and shows I already completed Masters 100%. Logged in this morning and Herioc & Masters was already marked 100%. Did a single run in Masters and didn't get any 5* shards. I stopped exploring since it wasn't going to give me the shards. New assignment pops up this evening and now only Masters shows 100% explored.... I would really like to do these and earn the 5* shards!
  • Options
    Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delayed response while we investigated this. Just wanted to let you all know that the team is working on a fix for this. We'll post updates here once we have more information to share.
    Thank you for the update. I have got this the last two time now. IGN Yarg2015
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Imagine if this bug made it so you can repeat the mission over and over again, a fix in 1ms LMFAOOO

But it doesn't benefit the players so prob will be like this all month.
  • Options
    IncredibleJediIncredibleJedi Posts: 12
    Same issue here with the completion percentages and not getting rewards...
  • Options
    FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    Same here, just completed a map and got no shards because the lanes didnt reset from last time.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    So 2 assignments in a row where it’s not fixed. What is happening over there.
  • Options
    EvbravenEvbraven Posts: 5
    Exactly, broken event. Can't get the prizes from this and can't generate the secondary Merc mission. They need to just shut it down, gift us the max prizes, and fix the code.
  • Options
    Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Wasted energy on combatant assignment that's already done. ..also got zero rewards lol yay kabam. Stop adding so much at once to get people to spend so they can do everything....this might not happen
  • Options
    Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Let's pretend its giving us 10x the rewards for nothing...bet they fix it really quick
  • Options
    DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Two in a row already completed fggfz9hzbhdr.jpg
  • Options
    Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    fegjthcvbyuc.png

Can we fix this garbage already? This is the second master assignment in a row I can't get rewards from.