Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

AW [D69] vs [LGN-1] R5 Gwenpool v R5 Medusa Boss SOLO - Marvel Contest of Champions [MCOC]

AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131
edited June 2018 in General Discussion

AW [D69] vs [LGN-1] R5 Gwenpool v R5 Medusa Boss SOLO - Marvel Contest of Champions [MCOC]

Alliance War Tier 1 video gameplay from my 5* Rank 5 Gwenpool vs LGN-1’s R5/65 Medusa Sig 200 Boss. [Solo boss kill running Max Suicides]

Moving forward, I won’t be using any L2’s on Medusa since my high Attack Rating and 5/5 Deep Wounds melted her away. Very far from a time-out. Hope this video helps some of you Summoners. Like and subscribe!

Showcasing my Marvel Contest of Champions gameplay for future observation. Line chat @AWfocused In game name @ Ricardo60289 😈

Always trying to improve my gameplay to compete against MMXIV, J11, Apoco, ASR, MNG, Ny718, KenOB, 4Loki, ISO8A, TCTIM, BRG-3, GORE, and other top Allies.

Keywords: Alliance War, Master Masters, Plat 1 , platinum 1 , Platinum 2 Plat 2 Plat 3 Platinum 3 Wars, Full Attack Bonuses, Node 23, Node 39, Node 35, Node 39, Path 5 versus vs. 5/65 Node boosted boost Attack health Tier 2 tier 3 season 2 Rank 5 season 1

Comments

• AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131
    😈
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,121 ★★★
    Just curious, when Medusa has incinerate debuff on her she doesn't autoblock with 3 furies? I saw you hitting her with 3 furies on but incinerate was on and it didn't auto block. I know that incinerate does decrease block proficiency but does it reduces chance of autoblock?
  • AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131
    @Anurag1606 Gwenpools signature ability gives the opponent 100% reduced ability accuracy after 50 hits.

2% Reduced Ability Accuracy for every hit.

5 hits = 10% Reduced Ability Accuracy

20 hits = 40% Reduced Ability Accuracy

35 hits = 70% Reduced Ability Accuracy

50 hits x 2 = 100% Reduced Ability Accuracy

100% means no more Auto Block from her, or no more Limbo from the LOL Magik, etc.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Just curious, when Medusa has incinerate debuff on her she doesn't autoblock with 3 furies? I saw you hitting her with 3 furies on but incinerate was on and it didn't auto block. I know that incinerate does decrease block proficiency but does it reduces chance of autoblock?

Had nothing to do with incinerate debuff. Gwenpool reduces defensive ability accuracy by 2% per hit on the combo meter. Once he has 50 hits, auto block will always fail, same with evade and other defensive abilities.