**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Nerf Domino

124»

Comments

• TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    Viper83 wrote: »
    i believe iceman does that too with coldsnap!! only dominos damage is bsed on her base attack not modified by the node unlike iceman or dorm

Iceman's cold snap can be countered by Sabretooth, Mephisto and Corvus Glaive, or be reduced damage by willpower. Unavoidable Dormammu's degen is considering to be nerf. The Domino have no counter, she mess with ability, just like the old Scarlett Witch mess with crit. Nerf her, if not, bring back old SW?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    just faught her in tier 3 aw she isnt op at all. she is no where close to new ironman

nice try, but if you don't provide evidence of that I will keep thinking you're trolling
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom you are acting lile a fool here. Cmon dude seriously.
    It is not even so much about unavoidable damage....
    It is not even so much about her ability reduction....
    Yes these are problems....

But the biggest proble is something that you cannot counter no matter how you play, who you use or what you do.....
    She has the ability to break your block....
    She has the ability to stop your dex and cuase you to freeze...
    She can literally stop you from being able to fight her.

Yes i have beat UC quest amd not used items on her.
    Yes i beat her in merc missions and assignements and dont use items on her...
    Yes i have dueled her with a load of different champs....

I can have a fight where i get lucky and have no problem from her.
    I can also have a fight where she breaks my block and then one shot kills me.
    I can also have a fight where i almost kill her and then my dex fails and she combos me into oblivion.
    Heck i have had fights where my first inititial block or dex fails and i die before i can even fight.

You cannot counter this.
    The only way that this could ever possibly be countered is if in the future they release a champ immune to dominos crit failure mechanic.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    edited June 2018
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    just faught her in tier 3 aw she isnt op at all. she is no where close to new ironman

nice try, but if you don't provide evidence of that I will keep thinking you're trolling

or you should just wait and see what people are saying after they have fought her in aw. i DO NOT have to convince you or prove myself nor make you believe.

most of us are just judging her by uncollected which is a foolish thing to do.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

or you should just wait and see what people are saying after they have fought her in aw. i DO NOT have to convince you or prove myself nor make you believe.

most of us are just judging her by uncollected which is a foolish thing to do.

Why is it foolish? Attack increasing nodes do not affect Domino’s energy damage, meaning that if someone placed a 5/65 5* sig 200 on defence, we would see those numbers too. At the moment, most domino’s will not be that high sig but as time goes on and she’s added to crystals it will get worse and worse.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    She’s working as intended
  • DOBRINSKYDOBRINSKY Posts: 1
    They won't nerf her until they make money off her, like they always do. Just another money grab... Then they will make a counter. Pathetic kabam at it again.
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    We all know KABAM isn't gonna nerf a champion that they just released. Maybe they will down the road but definitely not immediately so maybe instead of demanding a nerf to Domino we can ask for a change to something they may change that could help us against Domino?

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/74460/domino-type-champs-masteries#latest

Or something I haven't thought of yet. I just think it would be more constructive.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    You can learn to fight them. Insane abilities with unavoidable damage for nearly anything you do in a fight. No thanks not interested in finding my way to make it through a fight without dying in war to only have to spend tremendous resources to heal while never being hit

get better kid
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    She is OP, nothing else to add.
    She's the NEW Scarlet Witch plus she can nullify domains like dexterity and parry!
    Come on men, she's ridiculous!

you have a blade smh... he needs nerfed far before domino
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I really didn't find it that pertinent. People can disagree if they like. That's not exactly cheer-worthy.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    She’s working as intended

I dunno man, she's definitely breaking block, which one mod said that they're looking at.

The only champ I've seen her unable to break block is mephisto.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    i have in 4*, her vulnerability is damage taken. She only seems to be able to take hard hits in the start of the fight. Have her at R4, she's amazing when RNG is working when she does not trigger she's just average.
    ezmoney wrote: »
    She is OP, nothing else to add.
    She's the NEW Scarlet Witch plus she can nullify domains like dexterity and parry!
    Come on men, she's ridiculous!

you have a blade smh... he needs nerfed far before domino

don't move the focus of my thread to something useless to talk about.

Blade is just fine as he is, plus he needs SYNERGIES to do anything, so stop complaining about him and stop asking for a nerf, he's fine.

DOMINO IS NOT
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    broken domino is broken. when will we get a nerf cause she is already breaking the game and not to mention aw too
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    edited June 2018
    i7fme1t9emxf.jpeg

Please don't make Domino as merc missson boss she is harder than the uncollected one
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Even when all the ISSUES (BUGS) are Correct for Domino and she IS a pain to fight against, we will have to learn to fight her for now. In my experience,

1) Don't use champs who proc abilities ie Evade champs, Angela, Doc oc, AA etc
    2) Use hard hitting champs, if you can, to end fights quickly. This is the only point why you'd want to bypass Point 1.
    3) Improve your evade/intercept/Bait Heavy/ Bait special game. All her moves are easy to evade once you get used to them.
    4) NEVER EVER Parry. Because it will trigger Degen and also the Block break bug will get you wrecked.
    5) Don't worry about all effects that she's proc'ing, keep playing your natural game (with the proper champ) and you'll get her.

To me she seems squishy and I was able to string together a 70 hit combo with 4/40 Unduped Ghost Rider, which brought her down (MERC MISSION BOSS). Hit her enough times and she'l go down easy.

My recommended champs (Point 3 and 4 are applicable while fighting with all these champs) -
    Mephisto - SP1 is really useful. Don't wait for the souls to give you regen, it won't work 90% of the time.
    Hyperion - SP1 and hit hard. If you get furies somehow, then SP2 or SP3
    Ghost Rider - Don't use any specials.
    Vision AOU

As a community, since the mods are not paying attention, we can try to help each other by giving constructive suggestions for now. Let's wreck Domino.
    edited June 2018
    Even when all the ISSUES (BUGS) are Correct for Domino and she IS a pain to fight against, we will have to learn to fight her for now. In my experience,

1) Don't use champs who proc abilities ie Evade champs, Angela, Doc oc, AA etc
    2) Use hard hitting champs, if you can, to end fights quickly. This is the only point why you'd want to bypass Point 1.
    3) Improve your evade/intercept/Bait Heavy/ Bait special game. All her moves are easy to evade once you get used to them.
    4) NEVER EVER Parry. Because it will trigger Degen and also the Block break bug will get you wrecked.
    5) Don't worry about all effects that she's proc'ing, keep playing your natural game (with the proper champ) and you'll get her.

To me she seems squishy and I was able to string together a 70 hit combo with 4/40 Unduped Ghost Rider, which brought her down (MERC MISSION BOSS). Hit her enough times and she'l go down easy.

My recommended champs (Point 3 and 4 are applicable while fighting with all these champs) -
    Mephisto - SP1 is really useful. Don't wait for the souls to give you regen, it won't work 90% of the time.
    Hyperion - SP1 and hit hard. If you get furies somehow, then SP2 or SP3
    Ghost Rider - Don't use any specials.
    Vision AOU

As a community, since the mods are not paying attention, we can try to help each other by giving constructive suggestions for now. Let's wreck Domino.

Thank you for your time in writing this, really hope we will get used to her but she stays OP and needs a proper nerf in order to not waisting ALL (and more) of our bonuses on her in AW.

It's for things like these that you loose the wars..