**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a new Alliance home. Active / Supportive / Mature / Have lives

I've only ever been with my current alliance, but it's time to find a new home. In my relatively small alliance, I've been supportive, I've been a leader, I've helped organize and communicate. I'm active in AW and AQ. I pull my weight and support my alliance members. I like being part of a team that supports each other and doesn't get crazy/uptight about a game. However, I really want to improve and that's why it's time for a new home for the long term.

I need an alliance that will do an occasional AQ 5, with regular 4s and 3s. It should take AWs a bit more serious, but also understands if people have to step back occasionally for real life reasons. I'm not interested in the pressure of filling 3 bgs every time and having a bunch of mandated quotas. I have a life outside of this game, but when I do play, I play to win.

I'm gradually building my roster of 5*s with my 4/5 Blade at the core. I don't pay much attention to prestige; I think I'm around 5100. My current alliance doesn't use Line, but I'll pick it up as long as I'm playing with a mature group. I need an alliance that feels like a supportive home and has players that want to get better.

Find me in game: MrRamal

Comments

• Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Hey, I sent you a friend request in game. I started rebuilding a dead alliance from scratch last month with the intention of being the best. So far, we've grown to 5-6mil and have run 33333 in AQ while rebuilding. Now, starting the next AQ, we can finally start doing map 5 again. This weeks AQ will be 53333. We should finally get back to 5x5 AQ in 2-3 weeks. We do have event minimums in a few events, but its nothing too serious. If you are really looking for a new place that has future and can help you build, I guarantee we can help with that. Almost everyone here is serious about building up and getting back to the top! Hope you join!

Line ID: kronosdouble
    In-Game ID: KRONOSDOUBLE
    Alliance Tag: KPB!
  • Options
    FightOn84FightOn84 Posts: 26
    Sent an invite to you. Check us out and see if we fit what you are looking for. More relaxed group, many of us are parents so we get having a life. 2BG wars and usually map 3&4 AQ.
  • Options
    BlueDevilsBlueDevils Posts: 18
    I saw your post and we’re looking to fill a spot in our 5x5 ally, gold 2 war. We’re a tight-knit group that is over 2 years old. We’re adults who have real lives and occasionally take breaks from the game as needed, but it’s nice to have a home in the game to come back to when we can. We’re relaxed and competitive. I sent you a friend request.
  • Options
    BlindKnightBlindKnight Posts: 43
    hit me up in game: blind knight. line: 1maxq
    i think we have what you're looking for. G2 war, alternating map 2 and 3-5.
  • Options
    FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Sent you request in game too. Can save this info for later if not interested now. Looking to strengthen roster for upcoming War season.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/70385/anyone-out-there-who-recognizes-a-deal-too-good-to-pass-up-or-do-you-need-someone-to-smack-you#latest
  • Options
    Andlow94Andlow94 Posts: 79
    Hey man! I may have what you are looking for! I am working towards building a strong AW focused team to quickly move up to platinum/gold. We are still a new alliance, and will not reach that goal this season. We are using the current season to recruit and build up war rating to prepare for the platinum push in season 3. Our alliance tag is EWØTB. Check us out!

If you'd be interested in joining us to reach this goal, contact me ingame or on line.

Ingame: Andlow94
    Line: andlow1
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Hes not looking for an alliance anymore