Options

Deadpoolganger Node issue, not happy

I am geeking rn. Has no 1 done the Normal Mercs n mission quest? I can't be the only 1. I have every part of it done, but for some reason, on Deadpoolganger, when I get to portal 6(which was 21 energy to enter, absurd) it's broken or something. I face Gwenpool, Black Panther is supposed to be next n it will just NoT let me go to him. His head is like blocking the node or something, take a look. N it makes like a weird sound when u click on it. I can't be the only person who noticed this. I know mistakes happen, but i am geeking rn, spent a day grinding plus at least 3 energy refills, just on that part. Then bought 2 w credits. Pulled Venompool, was trying to dupe, I'm trying to get my roster up n this **** happens. Some 1 comment or tell me something

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Oi try clicking on the green thing above BP'S Avatar
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Or click the boss node...it makes all enemy markers disappear off the map, then click the obstructed node.
  • Options
    Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    Yeah I saw this too. I just properly touched at the green marker, multiple times lol, and it finally went forward.
  • Options
    likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    edited June 2018
    Lol thanks for the replies ...it finally worked but I'm not sure how ...i should have been done w it Friday, Sunday morning it finally worked...but not 1st try, I was just crushing the node, had a stylus out to n it finally made the sound n moved forward ...what a relief ...all for a 3* Venompool n shards lol..luckily the reward duped him