**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down June 13 [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• game is under emergency maintenance.. go figure
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Jynetix wrote: »
    now i gotta grind twice as hard in arenas just to make sure i can dupe my domino dissapointing

Why would you have to grind twice as hard when the arena has been going for 2 days. I agree that the issue of connection comes at bad times, but if you need to grind 2x as hard at this point then it is not Kabam causing that.

calm down i mean to be early and done with arenas so i can work on other things never said kabam grinds for me...if they did the game would crash every 5 minutes lol
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    Did Kabam really just delete the thread with the game being down? Seriously
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Why are we all surprised it’s almost like the game being down has become the new norm
    now i gotta grind twice as hard in arenas just to make sure i can dupe my domino dissapointing

Why would you have to grind twice as hard when the arena has been going for 2 days. I agree that the issue of connection comes at bad times, but if you need to grind 2x as hard at this point then it is not Kabam causing that.

calm down i mean to be early and done with arenas so i can work on other things never said kabam grinds for me...if they did the game would crash every 5 minutes lol

was asking - not blaming or yelling. It is just irritating this happens at least 3x a week it seems without the Tuesday Scheduled Maintenance
    zackb213 wrote: »
    Why are we all surprised it’s almost like the game being down has become the new norm

not surprised at the game being down but the fact it keeps happening and kabam can't solve it ever XD

was asking - not blaming or yelling. It is just irritating this happens at least 3x a week it seems without the Tuesday Scheduled Maintenance
    we all know lol it sucks
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike hey maybe some real amazing offer in the game would help us deal with this emergency maintenance... 😁
    G0311 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike hey maybe some real amazing offer in the game would help us deal with this emergency maintenance... 😁

hey kabam mike how about them hamster servers XD
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    Thar she blows!
    I WAS FINISHING MASTER BOOTY MISSION DURING COOLDOWN AT GYM AND GAME WENT DOWN SO I FINISHED MY FLY REPS A LITTLE EARLY NOW MY SHOULDER IS A LITTLE TWITCHY AND I CAN'T FINISH 100% THANKS KABAM

thats how the kabam effect happens
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    ...yeah it's back up for me and they gave me a nice support team crystal and got a 2* drax. so im happy about that
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    It's me too, went to buy an X-Force crystal and then it went down

This is God telling you to stop wasting money on those horrible crystals.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Just saw this when I jumped on during my brief lunch break to get at the assassin assignment.

In the end, for me, it's not big deal. But it highlights the limited time frame for the assassin assignment ( 4 hours and not 11) are hindering. Because I just had my lunch break. It'll be done when I'm finished in work in 4 hours.
    PureRage13 wrote: »

looooooooooooooooooooooollllll
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Game is up for me
    Thanks Kabam, hey, let's do it again, so more people can enjoy your "new routine"!
    Good job for bring it up again for us!

ALSO, thanks for the "A Gift From The Support Team"!
    We really need another 2* champs to make our team better! Very thoughtful of you!
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    The lag and disconnections that have been occurring have made it so enjoyable. More often I just don't log in even when I know I have energy to use or the Merc mission is up. Just stopped caring about playing. Hope things change so it doesn't get worse to the point of quiting all together (not really, too addicted lol).
    GivMeABeer wrote: »
    The lag and disconnections that have been occurring have made it so enjoyable. More often I just don't log in even when I know I have energy to use or the Merc mission is up. Just stopped caring about playing. Hope things change so it doesn't get worse to the point of quiting all together (not really, too addicted lol).

oooo good idea lol
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    ...yeah it's back up for me and they gave me a nice support team crystal and got a 2* drax. so im happy about that

This wasn't a gift...it was the cause. The awesomeness of the gift broke the MCOC Universe
    i got a pun about kabam servers ...
    you know whats sad ? the hamsters who work for kids next door probably get better treatment than the ones who work to spin wheels for kabam servers
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »

Wow, congrats! Nice pull....
    wait, is it the "normal 2* Drax"? ....
    or the "new 2* Drax that CANNOT counter Mordo's Astra Evade"? .....
    Gotta love Drax! :)
    I'm sure I'm going to pull a 2* Groot :D
  • Batman_26_2019Batman_26_2019 Posts: 70
    edited June 2018
    PureRage13 wrote: »

Wasn't money.... the x-force shard crystals
    But also.... Yeah lol
    thanks for the support crystal...another duped 2 star amazing thanks ..