**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Super rare drop from 3* max sig crystal.

I've opened a few of these in my time at mcoc. Mostly I get 55 4* shards, the base standard drop. 1 time I got a 4* mystic awakening gem! That was cool.

Just the other day I pulled something even rarer. Guess what it was...

3* tech awakening gem. 3*!

So if the base drop is 55 4* shards as anyone who plays this game can attest and a 4* awakening gem is a rare drop; how is a useless 3* awakening gem possible?

In terms of value, 55 4* shards is exceptionally greater than a 3* awakening gem. But the 55 4* shards are the most common drop, i.e. the worst odds. Since a 3* awakening gem is less value; did I find a "rare" unlucky drop?

Comments

• NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I think you're confusing which one you got a 4* gem from, it drops from the 4* max sig crystal
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Are you absolutely certain it was a 3* max sig crystal? That's the only explanation I can think of
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I thought Imortal Iron Fist was the rare drop from max sig stones?
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    edited June 2018
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    I think you're confusing which one you got a 4* gem from, it drops from the 4* max sig crystal

U know what, ur absolutely right. That 4* awakening gem was from a 4* max sig. My bad.

But in any case, normally the usual/worst drop is the most frequent, i.e. the 55 4* shards; and the rare/best drops is the 4* immortal iron fist (thanks FR33_HUG5).

Since 3* awg < 55 4* shards, why are the shards more common?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Well who are we to complain? As you said, I'd gladly take the 55 shards over the gem, don't question it I guess
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    edited June 2018
    NinjAlan wrote: »

U know what, ur absolutely right. That 4* awakening gem was from a 4* max sig. My bad.

But in any case, normally the usual/worst drop is the most frequent, i.e. the 55 4* shards; and the rare/best drops is the 4* immortal iron fist (thanks FR33_HUG5).

Since 3* awg < 55 4* shards, why are the shards more common?

This is why we can't have nice things! :smile: