**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Super rare drop from 3* max sig crystal.

I've opened a few of these in my time at mcoc. Mostly I get 55 4* shards, the base standard drop. 1 time I got a 4* mystic awakening gem! That was cool.

Just the other day I pulled something even rarer. Guess what it was...

3* tech awakening gem. 3*!

So if the base drop is 55 4* shards as anyone who plays this game can attest and a 4* awakening gem is a rare drop; how is a useless 3* awakening gem possible?

In terms of value, 55 4* shards is exceptionally greater than a 3* awakening gem. But the 55 4* shards are the most common drop, i.e. the worst odds. Since a 3* awakening gem is less value; did I find a "rare" unlucky drop?

Comments

• NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I think you're confusing which one you got a 4* gem from, it drops from the 4* max sig crystal
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Are you absolutely certain it was a 3* max sig crystal? That's the only explanation I can think of
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I thought Imortal Iron Fist was the rare drop from max sig stones?
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    edited June 2018
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    I think you're confusing which one you got a 4* gem from, it drops from the 4* max sig crystal

U know what, ur absolutely right. That 4* awakening gem was from a 4* max sig. My bad.

But in any case, normally the usual/worst drop is the most frequent, i.e. the 55 4* shards; and the rare/best drops is the 4* immortal iron fist (thanks FR33_HUG5).

Since 3* awg < 55 4* shards, why are the shards more common?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Well who are we to complain? As you said, I'd gladly take the 55 shards over the gem, don't question it I guess
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    edited June 2018
    NinjAlan wrote: »

U know what, ur absolutely right. That 4* awakening gem was from a 4* max sig. My bad.

But in any case, normally the usual/worst drop is the most frequent, i.e. the 55 4* shards; and the rare/best drops is the 4* immortal iron fist (thanks FR33_HUG5).

Since 3* awg < 55 4* shards, why are the shards more common?

This is why we can't have nice things! :smile: