**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thank You for the Support Team Crystal

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
Ok let's keep it positive here I know ppl want more compensation for recent problems in the game but it was nice of the support team to pick out a special crystal for us, even if it is just a glorified phc.

Pulled a 2* sl as I'm typing this :| who yall got

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I like getting exclusive champs so happy with the 2* Howard I got.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'd rather have the support team do a better job at transparency with the game and also fix so many evident bugs in the game than get this crystal.

It's a nice gesture but quite frankly definitely not enough for what lately has been happening and the rest of the community can agree. Of course take this as constructive

I don't think that's the support team's job, is it? Transparency and bugs in the game would more likely be public relations and dev team
  • DanakillDanakill Posts: 3
    I still didn't get mine and I would like to know why 😬
  • richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    Yep thanks for the 2* venom, he is signature 4 now so should do some damage to the little toe of an opponent in act 5, if he doesn't get obliterated from existence before landing a blow that is.

By the way, still waiting for my 400 units I had to spend on the war boss that miraculously healed from below 50% to full health at the end of a fight. Pretty sure I sent the support team a ticket about it and got the grand result of "thankyou for your time, hope that solves your issue" as a response. (P.S. I'm fairly sure you did nothing)
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Wether it’s a 2* or 4* it’s something that we didnt have to get from them. The entitlement mentality is off the hook lol
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Why gives us this useless crystal. This is a joke?
  • I liked tha crystal and appreciate the gift but I got a two star scarlet witch and I already have her so it’s kinda useless but nice
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 807 ★★★★
    It's appreciated.

I get that everyone, myself included, would have loved a 3-5* crystal with the same odds... or even a 3-4* crystal. But we always complain about a lack of support, transparency, customer care, etc... this is the latter of the three. It's customer care. Whether it's enough or not, decide without being too greedy, but it's more than nothing. We complain so often about Kabam giving us nothing - this is honestly a welcome start.

Forgive and Forget? No. Some will still say it's the bare minimum...
    Regardless, appreciate that it's more than nothing.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I'm looking for the hidden message like the one on the other recent "Thank you Kabam" post. I'm all for free stuff, but I feel this post must be a joke. So there's gotta be a subliminal message, somewhere...
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Got myself a 2* Phoenix, which is a unique 2* and I'm pretty happy about it.
    Yeah I get that the game can be messed but I still really appreciate the gesture.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    I rather get nothing and have the game fixed than a 2* hero and a malfunctioning game...

I'd rather have world peace than have the game fixed, but that's not a choice anyone can make.
  • Stop whining. It's neither polite or helpful. Kabam is acknowledging that it's their fault for the servers going down and not wifi. This is progress. These reactions are precisely the reason that Kabam doesn't give gifts to the community. We don't know how to say thank you and not whine that its 'not enough'. Be thankful that they are trying to reach out and establish a link for communication. This nonsense right here is why they don't talk to us. If we want to have more communication with the game team and have input then we shouldn't do this when they offer an olive branch.
  • Shynight00Shynight00 Posts: 28
    I pulled a 3* elektra , Better than I expected but does me now good.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's an alright gesture but I kinda wished it was something a bit better than we what we got but hell it was free just wasn't much different than a phc crystal.

I would rather them fix the game and give a slightly better crystal than this and be more transperant with us about the state of the game and better offers at a reasonable price.

Oh before I forget I got a 2* drax dupe on main and a 2* venom on alt.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I would have felt more content with no crystal at all I was kinda iritated when I saw I was not even 3-5 start crystal like I’m sorry it’s not 2015 anymore nobody cares
  • Killerkatana13Killerkatana13 Posts: 14
    Thanks for the support kabam. Also, thanks for the special crystal even if we don't deserve it for whining and being ungrateful for your hard work on this game.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Support team which don't give any support at all.
  • Thanks for the support kabam. Also, thanks for the special crystal even if we don't deserve it for whining and being ungrateful for your hard work on this game.
    Stop whining. It's neither polite or helpful. Kabam is acknowledging that it's their fault for the servers going down and not wifi. This is progress. These reactions are precisely the reason that Kabam doesn't give gifts to the community. We don't know how to say thank you and not whine that its 'not enough'. Be thankful that they are trying to reach out and establish a link for communication. This nonsense right here is why they don't talk to us. If we want to have more communication with the game team and have input then we shouldn't do this when they offer an olive branch.

LOL!