**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

infinty nightmare event quest

Hi, i like to check when will the points will be given out that i redeem from marvel insider on completing the easy, normal & hard mode for the infinity nightmare event quest that ended on 6 june??? The one that final boss we fought 2 thanos.

Comments

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I haven't gotten mine yet either
  • Options
    champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    me too. Still waiting for the points to redeem characters from the reward section.
  • Options
    Jkd2833qJkd2833q Posts: 2
    Yeah me neither... I contacted marvel but no word.
  • Options
    Usually points for these completed quests will be given out by now. Whats wrong with marvel???
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Who knows, but Kabam can’t help you.
  • Options
    Jkd2833qJkd2833q Posts: 2
    It’s supposed the be the 15th but obviously that didn’t happen
  • Options
    @Jkd2833q , so june 15 the points should be given out??? If that so, then marvel or kabam might have really screw up.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    As @Rogue42 said, Kabam can't help you on this issue. They have stated they have no access to the Marvel insider program. Your best bet is to start/continue to follow up with Marvel Support.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Just google and check, the points for the infinity nightmare of completing all 3 modes will be given out by June 15. Marvel, where are our points & rewards???

klsebi7o4kmu.jpg