Options

Not getting Units from arena crystals. Bug?

So I became uncollected yesterday and attempted some arena and accrued 20 k battlechips and finally decided to test out uncollected arena crystals and so I purchased two of them (10k each) . No units from either tries. Only gold. Later I tried to open normal arena crystals (20k BC, 10 crystals) and got no unit again. Today I opened 2 normal arena crystals again on separate occasions and got nothing but gold again on those attempts. What's going on? Is this a bug? I'm desperately looking for an answer. Please someone shed some light .

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Sagnikfury wrote: »
    So I became uncollected yesterday and attempted some arena and accrued 20 k battlechips and finally decided to test out uncollected arena crystals and so I purchased two of them (10k each) . No units from either tries. Only gold. Later I tried to open normal arena crystals (20k BC, 10 crystals) and got no unit again. Today I opened 2 normal arena crystals again on separate occasions and got nothing but gold again on those attempts. What's going on? Is this a bug? I'm desperately looking for an answer. Please someone shed some light .

That's totally normal rng, you have a much lower chance of getting units then gold
  • Options
    SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Appleisgod wrote: »

That's totally normal rng, you have a much lower chance of getting units then gold

I can understand that . Yet, it seems really unusual happening such a bad run for the first time. I've opened countless of them but never had to think this way. I'm really at my wit's end
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

I can understand that . Yet, it seems really unusual happening such a bad run for the first time. I've opened countless of them but never had to think this way. I'm really at my wit's end

I've popped 15-20 10k ones and gotten no units so count yourself lucky
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Hello,

This is not a bug. The Uncollected Arena Crystal has a chance to give units but it is not guaranteed that you will get them every time.
This discussion has been closed.