**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

T2 ALPHA OFFER. Is worth it?

Guys... is it worth it? For a USD100 plus a million gold and 3 t4 basic cat.

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hell no it's insanely overpriced, honestly i don't know what they were thinking when they put this one out.

If they made reasonable offers with a lot of things to entice the playerbase we would be more inclined to buy them and they would make much more money and we would get things we need at a reasonable price.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    They're some of the most rare Resources in the game, at least the T2A. The rest are a significant amount enough, so I would say yes. It won't come free.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    maybe if it was class catalyst instead of basic which is way easier to get just by doing AQ..even then it would probably be a No
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    First of all, it's there for whoever wants it and can afford it. It doesn't have to appeal to everyone, as it's rich for a reason. The Items are rare and valuable.
    Secondly, it's not some type of political statement or sign of catering to one demographic only. There are a range of Offers all year long. Some may be too much for some, others will buy them. That's not an indication that they only cater to the Elite.
    Thirdly, where do you live for $200/mo., and are they accepting applications? XD
  • KyuffKyuff Posts: 43
    I have spend real money in this game - once.

It was a year ago where I got a my fifth 4* for $1.

Next time I use money is when I can get another high value item in the same price range.

So far I doubt that will ever happen.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I can think of many other things I'd rather do with $100 when I have a surplus of gold and alphas already, and t4b's can be earned if I really need them. So $100 for essentially one t2a that mentioned above is only a 1/4 of what you need to rank, no thanks.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    In fairness, they throw out a lot of offers, some good, some bad. If the ones we think are bad don't sell well, they probably take that into consideration when they come up with another similar one. It's not all about volume. An overpriced one in our eyes can have lower sales but bring in the same revenue as one we deem fair that has a higher volume of sales. What do they care? Their revenue is still the same. And they only had to cater to a smaller number of users meaning the rest have to put more effort or resources in to getting those same items down the road which could result in more money for them as well.
  • Its a terrible offer just more proof kabam are completely out of touch #puregreed
    sometimes they go after the whale market. Thats all this is.

• ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    TOTALY.If I would be in your country I would buy it.It's bad that in my country the offer is TO EXPENSIVE.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I need T4C...I have about 10 T2A that I can't even use because I'm short on certain class catalyst