**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

alliance tips?

sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53
edited June 2018 in Strategy and Tips
i recently got invited to a new alliance, i was already in one but we only had 17 members and rarely participated in alliance quests or wars and when we did we lost. anyways i was wondering if anyone could give me any tips about alliance quests and alliance wars so i could be helpful in my new alliance. im fairly familiar with the rest of the game and im level 30 but i’ve only participated in an alliance quest once so i don’t know much so any tips would be very appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    First thing to do is join the alliance quest and wars (subject to what your officers tell you, of course)
    If you have line or a method of communication, use that often particularly if you're in an AQ with linked nodes. My tip is that you should go for a path that can take down a linked node so you open up paths for your teammates, and communicate with them when their node is down.
    Also, the AQ champs never change so if you run into a champ you can't fight, try taking a different path the next time.
  • Options
    sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    First thing to do is join the alliance quest and wars (subject to what your officers tell you, of course)
    If you have line or a method of communication, use that often particularly if you're in an AQ with linked nodes. My tip is that you should go for a path that can take down a linked node so you open up paths for your teammates, and communicate with them when their node is down.
    Also, the AQ champs never change so if you run into a champ you can't fight, try taking a different path the next time.

okay thank you so much!