**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For the love of god! Give us a (reasonable) 5 star awakening offer

2»

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Bear3 wrote: »
    Lol no they shouldn’t.. quit whining and earn champs like everyone else.

Barely more than 1% to dupe a 5* champion from basic crystal or barely more than 4% from featured 5* crystals. The answer is spend more $ on FGMCs, if you're free to play better luck next mobile game.

Hence why you: grind the 5* arena for more 5* crystals, do at least the first run of lab of legends, finish act 5 (gives you 3 including generic), do events like he infinity dust 5* gem (really wasn’t hard to get 6.9 mil honestly), there’s 5 gems without buying or duping anyone through crystals... yeah it’s not cake awakening all your top champs.. but it’s also definitely attainable.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    LOL only playing for over 3 months?
    edited June 2018

Barely more than 1% to dupe a 5* champion from basic crystal or barely more than 4% from featured 5* crystals. The answer is spend more $ on FGMCs, if you're free to play better luck next mobile game.

Hence why you: grind the 5* arena for more 5* crystals, do at least the first run of lab of legends, finish act 5 (gives you 3 including generic), do events like he infinity dust 5* gem (really wasn’t hard to get 6.9 mil honestly), there’s 5 gems without buying or duping anyone through crystals... yeah it’s not cake awakening all your top champs.. but it’s also definitely attainable.

Exactly, there have been many chances to get free 5* AGs
    1 from 12.0 debacle
    1 from 5.3
    1 from 5.4
    1 from act 5 completion
    1 from LOL first clear
    1 from LOL full exploration
    1 from Infinity dust
    Chance (albeit low) at multiple from 10 rifts (5 Dimensional rifts in 2016 and 5 Chaos rifts 2018)

That's 7 guaranteed 5* AGs (including 2 generics) and a very low, possibly infinitesimal chance at 10 others
  • DidzeeDidzee Posts: 35
    God won’t help you get awakening gem.
    Cause he doesn’t exist.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Didzee wrote: »
    God won’t help you get awakening gem.
    Cause he doesn’t exist.

Psalm 14:1

Back to the OPs point, there are many ways to earn a 5* AG in game. I'd suggest doing one of those if you want one so bad.

Effectively you could "purchase" one by completing the easy path of LoL. Just have to buy enough revives and potions.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    gohard123 wrote: »

Exactly, there have been many chances to get free 5* AGs
    1 from 12.0 debacle
    1 from 5.3
    1 from 5.4
    1 from act 5 completion
    1 from LOL first clear
    1 from LOL full exploration
    1 from Infinity dust
    Chance (albeit low) at multiple from 10 rifts (5 Dimensional rifts in 2016 and 5 Chaos rifts 2018)

That's 7 guaranteed 5* AGs (including 2 generics) and a very low, possibly infinitesimal chance at 10 others

That's all cool and all, but I've done all that (except LOL 100%) and have yet to pull a Skill or Mutant gem... always freaking Tech
    theblueman wrote: »
    hooray for kabam..I hope they charge a 1000$ for 5* awakening gem, anybody who spends the kind of money Ive read on hear on a silly game deserves to get hosed.

That's poverty mentality right there. Not your business how other people spend their money and to be so concerned usually means you do not have the capability to do the same.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Exactly.. sounds bitter. Awakening gems for 5* aren’t supposed to be super common yet. Not pulling the class you want is frustrating sure, I’m sitting on 2 I don’t have a use for YET.. but they likely will have a use AND that’s what makes the generics sooo valuable and should be used carefully. I didn’t get one from 12.0, I didn’t get one from either dimensional rift, and still seems like an appropriate amount. Yeah I’d love a mutant for my arch angel... guess I’ll have to: Beat lab all the way, buy an offer if one drops, wait for act 6, or be patient for a crystal dupe. You’re gonna make it.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    gohard123 wrote: »
    theblueman wrote: »
    hooray for kabam..I hope they charge a 1000$ for 5* awakening gem, anybody who spends the kind of money Ive read on hear on a silly game deserves to get hosed.

That's poverty mentality right there. Not your business how other people spend their money and to be so concerned usually means you do not have the capability to do the same.

I honestly think that part of the frustration is that when there are "deals" those that are willing to spend aren't often able. For instance, I would like to awaken a 4* of my choosing, but I wouldn't buy that deal - not because I haven't bought a BP package before, or even an Odin, because I have. However, I don't see the value for 50 bucks. Someone MIGHT, but no one should. Just because you may have the money doesn't make it any better of a value. And if you go around always defending yourself on the means of "its my money", you may lose sight that perhaps someone else sees/notices things a little different and that your way may not be right.

These arguments seem deep, but really it's just more "neener, neener" than anything. You want something and you know that others aren't willing to pay for it. It's not your fault, right? I agree. No different than a hardcore grinder who does everything in game. Others aren't willing to put in the time. Not the grinder's fault. And yes, value is in the eye of the beholder, I see that too. I just have a hard time understanding how wanting things to be cheaper is a bad thing? Cheap doesn't mean inherently bad, it's just that more people can afford it. See? Neener, neener.

My whole point - call it what it is. Don't try to debate philosophically whether or not someone who makes more can afford to pay more. Of course they can! And no one has any right to tell anyone what to do with their money, either. I can't tell you not to buy this, and vice versa. But instead of pretending like it's a "rare" item, just say "I have more money and I'm willing to throw it all for this. Deal wit' it." Sick of seeing people use the word rarity like it means anything. Rare is just a word used to justify them putting it up for sale.

Rant aside, I don't see how they would put an AG at that price point. If there is one coming up soon, I think they'd probably try to price it around $100, so that we're conditioned to think it's a deal. If they brought the 4* deal at $30, then I'd think they were going to lower it to $50, but they will try to milk us. And if it WAS at $50, I'd buy that. Wouldn't buy it for $100 though as I'd rather have the units than the gem.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I think I speak for anyone who’s played the game for over 3 months when I say $200 for a four star, and awkening gem and a max sig crystal is ridiculous and I’ve seen that offer like 3 times already. It’s time kabam, 4 stars (minus 5 of them) are all but useless and 6 star shards are basically where 5’s used to be. This is the perfect time to (reasonably) shift.

Be Kabam.

Drop 5* awakening offer.

Nerf Blade, Spark and Ghost Rider.

Announce 7*s.

Lol at player base falling for it again.

Call it a frame rate issue.

Lol more.

Many people will be outraged in clouding me me if that next happens
    abn86 wrote: »
    I honestly think that part of the frustration is that when there are "deals" those that are willing to spend aren't often able. For instance, I would like to awaken a 4* of my choosing, but I wouldn't buy that deal - not because I haven't bought a BP package before, or even an Odin, because I have. However, I don't see the value for 50 bucks. Someone MIGHT, but no one should. Just because you may have the money doesn't make it any better of a value. And if you go around always defending yourself on the means of "its my money", you may lose sight that perhaps someone else sees/notices things a little different and that your way may not be right.

No matter what you say, it isn't your money so you can never have a say in what it is spent on, There are many billionaires that have spent hundreds of millions on yachts, houses, cars, private jets but that money could've gone to feeding the homeless and creating more charity foundations however I don't go about accosting them about their choices. I have never bought an odin and I haven't called you stupid for buying it, its your money.
    These arguments seem deep, but really it's just more "neener, neener" than anything. You want something and you know that others aren't willing to pay for it. It's not your fault, right? I agree. No different than a hardcore grinder who does everything in game. Others aren't willing to put in the time. Not the grinder's fault. And yes, value is in the eye of the beholder, I see that too. I just have a hard time understanding how wanting things to be cheaper is a bad thing? Cheap doesn't mean inherently bad, it's just that more people can afford it. See? Neener, neener.

No one said anything about wanting it to be cheaper, I want the odin's package to be cheaper but I don't go around saying that you need to be hosed because you have bought an odin. That's the difference, it isn't "neener, neener" , its me calling you stupid because you decided to buy an odin which is wrong .
    My whole point - call it what it is. Don't try to debate philosophically whether or not someone who makes more can afford to pay more. Of course they can! And no one has any right to tell anyone what to do with their money, either. I can't tell you not to buy this, and vice versa. But instead of pretending like it's a "rare" item, just say "I have more money and I'm willing to throw it all for this. Deal wit' it." Sick of seeing people use the word rarity like it means anything. Rare is just a word used to justify them putting it up for sale.

Firstly, saying "I have more money and I'm willing to throw it all for this. Deal wit' it." is fallacious because me buying an in game item doesn't necessarily mean I have more money than you, it just means this is what I have decided to spend my money on. Also your "rare" statement could be said about anything in this world. Michelangelo's art is rare and people buy it for millions, to me its just a piece of canvas and some colours. There are only 5 Pagani Zonda Revolucion in existence so it is rare and people buy it. Rarity does mean something and it doesnt have to be for sale, there have only been 892 nobel prize winners out of the billions of people in this world. That's pretty rare and it means something