**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 5* Awakened Rogue worthy of R4?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Simple question, is she worth an R4?

For context, here is the bulk of my roster (also includes 4* SW, SL and Vision at 5/50).
lm4ceume7472.jpg

Is 5* Awakened Rogue worthy of R4? 58 votes

Yes, worth it
86%
superunknown012thetaman23ShrimkinsAlfa_PigeonRedBaron99World Eatersfu_koraxJRock808HolyDirkness41LoPrestiSlux83Spity68FrostySCHNOOTSaiyanbuffajrTendersquadDezz_1Primmer79Xillyman 50 votes
No, save your resources
13%
heruheru511Jets44SKOutsiderNemesis666Clém0711shchong2RA_4RIBlueShiftI 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    Yes, worth it
    LoPresti wrote: »
    She's even worth a r5 mate.

Everyone has their own opinion, but I would never consider taking Rogue to 5/65 at this point in the game
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Yes, worth it
    She has a ton of utility , being able to buff steal, life steal, power steal and has nice crit damage.

My only issue; she seems bugged and doesn’t shrug off shock and incinerate damage like other debuffs.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Yes, worth it
    Ronin916 wrote: »

Everyone has their own opinion, but I would never consider taking Rogue to 5/65 at this point in the game

One of the most consistent heals in the game, power control, reduces debuff duration by a ton, can copy buffs and keep them indefinitely. She's a utility monster. She's great everywhere in the game, quest (she makes uncollected a joke at r5), AQ, AW, she can even do LOL (easy path) for cheap.

Not sure what else you're looking for in a rank 5 lol
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    edited June 2018
    Yes, worth it

One of the most consistent heals in the game, power control, reduces debuff duration by a ton, can copy buffs and keep them indefinitely. She's a utility monster. She's great everywhere in the game, quest (she makes uncollected a joke at r5), AQ, AW, she can even do LOL (easy path) for cheap.

I'm not saying she's not a great champ, but for every utility she has there are champs that do at least one of those way better than her. Regen and power control mainly. She's an awesome champ, there's just better options for everything she does.

On top of that, the resources to R5 a 5* still take a long time acquire, so most players have to be selective about their R5 decisions. Especially with the current meta of newer champs being released that are incredibly powerful.

It's hard to predict where the game will be 6 months to a year from now, but Rogue is one of those champs that continues to be outclassed by other options in my opinion. Nevertheless, she's still an amazing champ and everyone will have their own opinion
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I'm not saying she's not a great champ, but for every utility she has there are champs that do at least one of those way better than her. Regen and power control mainly. She's an awesome champ, there's just better options for everything she does.

This is my thoughts. I know she has good utility, and everything she does can be done by someone else better. I just don't have any of those as a 5* (yet), and the ones I do have at 4* are maxed and are at roughly the same PI as her.

It's the age-old question of do I rank up a "pretty good" champ now to unlock a little bit more of the game, only to not have the resources to rank up a "better" champ later....*OR.... do I continue to hold onto my resources in hopes I get a "better" champ relatively soon?

I've discussed it with a couple guys in my ally and there are a couple who absolutely rave about how good she is. I just haven't played with her much to know what she's capable of...
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Yes, worth it

On top of that, the resources to R5 a 5* still take a long time acquire, so most players have to be selective about their R5 decisions. Especially with the current meta of newer champs being released that are incredibly powerful.

It's hard to predict where the game will be 6 months to a year from now, but Rogue is one of those champs that continues to be outclassed by other options in my opinion. Nevertheless, she's still an amazing champ and everyone will have their own opinion

To each his own I guess. I see Rogue as being on-par with Iceman. She can fight bleed/poison nodes easily and heal up the difference, ending every fight with 100% health. Power control to keep the opponent from reaching SP3 (whereas Iceman needs to tank it and take 5% he'll never get back).
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    No, save your resources
    who else are your current 5*? I can only see 4 of them, i.e. DV, Blade, Rogue and NC, wonder if there's any other good one not shown? :D

I have a 5* Rogue unawakened, I know she is good (better if awakened, like your case). Currently she's only R2 but I know she is definitely worth R3, however for me I will NOT bring her to R4 as there are many better champs to invest my highly valuable T2a beside her, unless my T2a is expiring (which is UNLIKELY haha bcos T2a does not come by easily for me :( ) but of course this is just me, I'm sure there are folks who really like her alot and use her to alot of success in various contents/usages and may even consider R5-ing her.
  • Options
    @shchong2 A couple other notables: Drax, NC, Hood. Then a few decent ones at R2 like Storm, Blue Cyclops, Elektra, OG Spidey and Vulture.

All unduped except for Cyclops.