Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Need 2 4* Shards to compete a Crystal. What do I do?

AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
edited June 2018 in Strategy and Tips
thn5l8o2c3w1.jpg
I only need 2 shards. I completed the event quests in heroic and master. In road to the labyrinth I'm at 4.1 and I can't do that quest. Every quest in Act 4 should cost me 4-7 energy refills. Already did today's combat assignments. 500 3* shards and 900 Phc shards. Any suggestions?

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Run the 4* basic arena and 3* featured and get some PHC shards, pray for a 3* from the pulls.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Sell a crappy 3*.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 28,392 ★★★★★
    Assignments.
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    Farmed Phc shadrs. 4 of them between all of the arenas. 3 2* and a new 3* Dormammu. ****. Finally sold a crappy 3* that I had 4* too, so no synergies lost. Got Mordo from the 4* shards. I was in a hurry because I was going to purchase the cosmic awakening bundle for Medusa, so if the 4* resulted to be a Medusa... xD
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    You are getting into a trap. Pariently wait four more shards. Never sell

One day you'll sell one four star joe fixit to open the five star crystal and pull an ultron. You'll feel good. 3 weeks later you'll be at 9000 shards and see twoebrs in your alliance got a 5 star ghost rider. You'll sell 6 weaker four star champs - a dget a five star hulk buster. I've seen it happen so many times. Don't sell It will hair make you more depressed
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 967
    be patient.