**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Micro-reflect champions

Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
It would be a Kabam move to introduce this cash grab mechanic into the new characters The Wasp or Ghost. I hope I’m wrong. If I’m not I just want to say I’m sick of this unavoidable damage trend. It spoils the game experience. You shouldn’t be taking damage while striking the opponent. It’s cheap. I have no interest in “counters” to this gimmick. Just make the game team aware that most members of the community would like to see more skill based play and not fgmc dependent counters to unavoidable damage.

Comments

• MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    Seconded.

It trends along with all the stun immune nodes since most ppl got the hang of parries.

I wonder what kabam will do once intercepting becomes more commonplace?
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    What do you think this is about man? LOL
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Completely agree.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Uh oh hope not 🤞
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Before this thread gets deleted due to unconstructive nature of the post, yes, I agree.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Hahaha you guys mad on kabam on that quest? I finished the quest without using revive all new quest made by kabam will test your mind how you can understand the easy of the quest its written in the node of champter 4 that you will take a reflected damage if you use a champion that the same size with antman and you will never take that reflected damage if you use a big champion like hulk, gulk, dormamu, redhulk please read the node before you get angry on kabam try to build a team of redhulk,hulk,gulk you will fight like a normal quest ok??? Now you know
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    Hahaha you guys mad on kabam on that quest? I finished the quest without using revive all new quest made by kabam will test your mind how you can understand the easy of the quest its written in the node of champter 4 that you will take a reflected damage if you use a champion that the same size with antman and you will never take that reflected damage if you use a big champion like hulk, gulk, dormamu, redhulk please read the node before you get angry on kabam try to build a team of redhulk,hulk,gulk you will fight like a normal quest ok??? Now you know

Lil Joh, is that you?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Or just use XL champs?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    BrutalMira wrote: »

Missed the whole point of the post.

Nobody is "mad on kabam" because of the quest.

The OP will test your mind how you can understand the easy of the post its written in the top. Now you know.
    Hulk (classic/red/gladiator)
    Sentinel
    King Groot

Or Archangel/Quake

There’s more but I think I made my point. Just be prepared
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Looks like I need to practise my Quake's hands-free no-touchie into perfection .... :D
    Yeah, I do strongly believe it is a bad move to introduce such champs in the game, definitely will NOT win many players.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Sentinel
    King Groot

Or Archangel/Quake

No one wants to use AA since hes garbage due to his "nerf". So you are saying he's actually good for something?

Seriously though how is AA working since he isnt XL? Does he take much damage? I brought Ghulk, Rhulk, Modok, Kingpin and Blade. Blade did not fair well. I was hearing AA but wondering how he'd do.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Sentinel
    King Groot

Or Archangel/Quake

No one wants to use AA since hes garbage due to his "nerf". So you are saying he's actually good for something?

Seriously though how is AA working since he isnt XL? Does he take much damage? I brought Ghulk, Rhulk, Modok, Kingpin and Blade. Blade did not fair well. I was hearing AA but wondering how he'd do.

AA works because heavy spamming avoids glancing. But a 4/40 works does not need a max champ. I would rank him down anyways he is almost useless.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    For me it’s not even that it’s terrible. It’s just super bugged. Large champs will still take damage when they use a heavy attack sometimes. I just played with Hyperion and I used a special attack while the opponent dashed into me (basically intercepting their attack with a special). The screen went dark (so it registered that I used a special) but nothing happened. I just lost my power and got smacked by falcon. If you’re wondering what device I’m using Kabam... it’s an iPhone SE although I know it’s not the device as this is an issue I’ve seen come up time and time again....
    You know how forums blow stuff (among other things) out of proportion.
    The_Fungi wrote: »
    Didn't AA "nerf" simply remove his ability to stun a stun immune champ?

Anyway, his heavy will still not trigger the micro reflect.

But I agree with most of the people here. This is not some cheap move by kabam, it is forcing people to play with different champs or with a different style than what they are used to. Play it correctly and it really isn't that difficult.

@BrutalMira I think you and some other gentleman have misread the post. I’m glad some of you have completed the quest. Read it thoroughly or try to stay on topic. I really have no comment on the quest and I don’t recall any new characters in it that had this ability. I’m talking about unavoidable damage built into characters and how it effects the game experience. Not the trinity, not the champs needed to beat the quest, nor am I discussing possible counters to it as I stated in my original post.
    Again, unavoidable damage built into champs abilities especially resulting from being struck which is most often required to win the fight.

@Nerfed2Def i react because u said it a money grab or unit grab by kabam and i say i finished the quest without using any single revive, this quest made not for trinity team kabam made it so that you can used your XL champs which is you and Us are not realy compatible to use them so if you dont want a damage reflect on you use XL champs and a technic how to finish it without using revive if you are not going for a Legend run so i suggest finished the quest of champter 4 in path A after you done path A dont go to path B go to final boss so that you can finish without revive
  • furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    Agreed, this **** with domino is stupid. I one her. But I should take damage for no reason.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    @BrutalMira

The post is not about the quest.
    You're arguing that the quest isn't hard, but nobody is saying it is.

Some of your points address the work around for the OPs issue, but you're main point is arguing something that nobody is saying
    The Archangel “fix/nerf hybrid” removed utility not damage.

He is still an insane damage dealer (although he’s effected by limber and stun immune enemies now making him a bit tougher to use as a fix all).

Besides Stark Enhanced Spider-Man and Antman he’s very much able to beat the quest in damage.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Why did my Hyperion just die with 56% health when using a special 3 in this quest?
    He's a large champion so it shouldn't cause damage on a heavy
    Thanks everyone for the report on your success crushing the quest. Just looking to convey a poor game experience with unavoidable damage. Specifically in AW. Regardless of who the champ or counter is, it’s cheap. I’m hoping we don’t see this in the Wasp or Ghost. Not a lot of strategy in dying when you don’t get hit. I’d bet a cold beer one of them has it. First Domino and now these guys. New trend I’m afraid. Very creative while a lot of my champs get fury only.
    EvilAsh wrote: »
    @kabammike can you explain?

Since people are buying champs for this challenge

Kabam didnt forced us to buy a champ
  • 7slayerMDK7slayerMDK Posts: 18
    It’s all Kabam has, they can’t come up with anything original anymore. Is why ppl are retiring left and right