**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is "Evangeline Lilly’s Champion Challenge" bugged or working as intended?

2»

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    It's only the first hit. After that it seems to work fine. People are spewing a lot of misinformation on this topic.

Still a bug eh. What if you're only left with enough health to take one hit, you die and have to use a revive.

Sure it's a bug but I was still able to finish it in 1 go with no items used. Definitely not game breaking and not nearly as bad as most people are making it out to be.

But that's not the point, is it?
    You're a 650k rated player with a LEGEND title, ofcourse you can 100% it without using items.

There are peasants, like me, around in this game who really get affected by these bugs. I am sure I can clear this content (atleast one run) without using resources, but again, that's not the point.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Sure it's a bug but I was still able to finish it in 1 go with no items used. Definitely not game breaking and not nearly as bad as most people are making it out to be.

Here's a bigfer issue. L champs taking reflect damage from special attacks.

https://youtu.be/tRLhSoUc7n8

I just had exactly the same thing happen to me, I lost 56% health and died when using hyperons s3

Yeah that's definitely screwed up then. Odd I used hyperion in this event and didn't experience that same thing though.
    It's only the first hit. After that it seems to work fine. People are spewing a lot of misinformation on this topic.

Still a bug eh. What if you're only left with enough health to take one hit, you die and have to use a revive.

You're a 650k rated player with a LEGEND title, ofcourse you can 100% it without using items.

There are peasants, like me, around in this game who really get affected by these bugs. I am sure I can clear this content (atleast one run) without using resources, but again, that's not the point.

The damage from reflecting the first hit is so minimal that it shouldn't effect you at all. My profile is meaningless. I'm simply suggesting that taking 300 damage worth of reflect on your first hit is negligible.

Now people are saying there are instances where special attacks are being reflected from L champs which is a much bigger deal.

The damage from reflecting the first hit is so minimal that it shouldn't effect you at all. My profile is meaningless. I'm simply suggesting that taking 300 damage worth of reflect on your first hit is negligible.

Now people are saying there are instances where special attacks are being reflected from L champs which is a much bigger deal.

Ok boss, as you say. Not going to argue with you.

A bug is a bug is a bug and Kabug is not planning to fix it any time soon. Humbug!!

A bug is a bug is a bug and Kabug is not planning to fix it any time soon. Humbug!!

Still not true. Kabam has already acknowledged the issue and said they are working on a fix now.
    We're currently working on a resolution for this issue and will update everyone once we have it ready to go out.

Again, mass hysteria for no reason.
  • Punka1ienPunka1ien Posts: 3
    You clearly didnt read the node it says they have to be XL champs not large

Still not true. Kabam has already acknowledged the issue and said they are working on a fix now.
    We're currently working on a resolution for this issue and will update everyone once we have it ready to go out.

Again, mass hysteria for no reason.

Is Nebula working in AQ now?
    Is she stopping the sentinels from gaining charges?

I thought that was supposed to be fixed few months ago. Even gave video proof for the issue.

Here - https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54335/nebula-not-reducing-the-ability-accuracy-of-sentinels-confirmed-under-investigation#latest
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Punka1ien wrote: »
    You clearly didnt read the node it says they have to be XL champs not large

You clearly didn't read the node. Please do so before trying to correct others.

@Shrimkins

What forum post was that in?
    As long as they're working a fix I'm happy. I just haven't found a thread they acknowledged and said they were working on a fix.
    @Shrimkins

What forum post was that in?
    As long as they're working a fix I'm happy. I just haven't found a thread they acknowledged and said they were working on a fix.

I would accept the acknowledgement, if it actually had some purpose to it. Seeing at the history, the acknowledgement means very little.
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    My hulk fell over K.O after throwing a medium attack. What happened to XL champs can't be glanced?!

• Hey everyone, as others have mentioned, we already have a thread going for this issue in the bugs and known issues section where we will be updating everyone once we have more info on the fix. We are still aiming at getting it implemented today, and we will keep everyone up-to-date in the thread linked above.
This discussion has been closed.