**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mistake with offer?

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    (Apologies to @shchong2 for engaging...)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Went to bed, the thread was doing fine.

Woke up, been derailed.

Wonder what happened overnight.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Well hopefully he does stick to not responding again so we can get back on topic.

Personally I didn’t buy the offer as my luck with legendary crystals was quite poor, but I was tempted by the idea of a 5* war machine, just so I could feel special lol, same reason I like to collect unique 2*s and i would’ve been annoyed had I brought the crystal and found out later they weren’t available, even more notes had I pulled a non-bleed champ
  • Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 55
    Look this does make a difference, because instead of having a 4/22 chance at either a 4* or a 5* blade or AA, we are having a 4/28.
    Isn't this a scam?
    Now you'll resort to your usual strategy of ignoring until the heat goes away.
    I urge the players to report this to google play and apple store.
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    @GroundedWisdom why are you being such a sycophant?

It's not a text error. It's an actual coding error, and it's a #### up error by those that don't know their own game.

It's not semantics. It's not mental gymnastics. It's not apologetics.

It's an objective mistake, and instead of them saying, "Yeah, we ####ed up" they make up some veiled BS to throw at us.

I'm posting this gif again because it perfectly explains the situation.

gdgxwlalqym3.gif
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    Also can you pull a 5* joe fixit from this? Usually with things like this it specifically states who isn’t available at which tier

It's everyone that can inflict bleed
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Also can you pull a 5* joe fixit from this? Usually with things like this it specifically states who isn’t available at which tier

Did you reply to the wrong post or something?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Guess we're not even gonna get an admin to say something about this
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Appleisgod wrote: »

Did you reply to the wrong post or something?

He might be unaware of the 5* thing.
  • XSparksXSparks Posts: 2
    Hey everyone, I can confirm that the crystal does contain all of the Champions listed in the description and the in-game mail. This does mean that there are a few Champions in there who don't cause Bleed and we apologize for any confusion that may have caused.

As for the questions about Joe Fixit and War Machine, they are not available as 5-Stars in this crystal, since they are currently not available as 5-Star Champions within the game, though they are still available as 3 and 4-Star Champions from the Ultimate Crystal and as 4-Stars from the Legendary Crystal.

I was about to purchase the offer but luckily I saw that it was a bad bad crystal and alot of the champs must not be there
    It is shocking that kabam expect us to just keep on playing and paying for there mistakes
    No wonder so many players leave the game
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    The Champs in the Crystal are listed. It's really quite simple. If you want them, buy it. If you don't, don't. I don't see how it matters if they are listed as Bleed, but don't. We all know they don't. That's why we are discussing it.

crystal was false advertised and u seem perfectly fine with it

I can't advertise a 4ktv and sell u it only for it to be 1080p then say well in the fine print it says only supports up to 1080p

if they actually checked there qc stuff like this wouldn't happen but yeah we should all be like u if a company falsely advertises to us both here and real life just let them take our money

• nopenope Posts: 134
    adknight27 wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    The Champs in the Crystal are listed. It's really quite simple. If you want them, buy it. If you don't, don't. I don't see how it matters if they are listed as Bleed, but don't. We all know they don't. That's why we are discussing it.

We all know you’ll never disagree with Kabam so why bother even discussing things with you?

I don't agree or disagree for the sake of it.

Debatable. Clearly the crystal was meant for bleeding champs otherwise it wouldn’t be called a Bloodletting crystal. It would just be a legendary crystal or whatever. Clearly they’re in the wrong. Whether they added champs that shouldn’t have been in there or added champs in the announcement they were in the wrong and they are making no attempt to show they care for the customer for this. Basically “Sorry you thought the bloodletting crystal had only bleed champs. We got your money goodbye.”

There is a list of Champs available. They're in it. People know who they're going for, and know what Champs cause Bleed, and they're certainly aware enough to point out the mistake. Why is it people try to cash in on a text error? Lawd.

No one is trying to ‘cash in’, and yeah you are right they are listed BUT the guarantee (text error) etc isn’t something they can just brush under the carpet. It was false advertising whether down to error or not.

So what do you propose? Everyone who didn't roll Blade gets a reroll? Lol. It's not a case of what was listed not being in the Crystal. There are 3 Champs that don't Bleed.

I have blade at sig 150. Stop assuming you know anything at all. X23, venom, gwenpool, killmonger, etc etc... I have them all.

It IS 100% a case of what was listed not being in the crystal. 5* war machine and 5* Joe Fix it. Kabam screwed up royally and then screwed up even worse by acting like children instead of professionals.
    Which we all know aren't available in-game. These are all things we know.

Guess who else wasn't available in the game until they were released in a crystal and explained in an in game mail? Pretty much ever champ of the past year. That's how things work. Will cap iw be a 6*? How about iwim, domino, Corvus, proxima, etc etc etc. Oh wow, there's a write up explaining who's gonna be in the crystal.

IT'S HOW THEY DO THINGS. NONE OF THOSE CHAMPS ABOVE WERE 6*S UNTIL WE WERE TOLD ABOUT IT. They have a responsibility to get it right or make it right when selling a product.

You're simply not able to say "these are things we know" because kabam does what they want. And I've seen "things you know" turn out to be 100% wrong way too many times.
  • Jackt_757Jackt_757 Posts: 5

By that logic Marvel should have said Leonardo Di Caprio was in Infinity War... we all know he wasn’t... but does it make it ok?

So they should make it a point to specify everytime that the Champs currently not offered as 5*s are not in the Crystal, even though we all know they're not, and if they fail to specify, they owe us. Gotcha.

va7uee3l554r.jpeg
    ohurrsttxmss.jpeg

I bought this crystal one time got a ST wasn’t overly excited as I have him as 5* R5 already , but what I did see was a 5* joe fixit and 5* WM in the crystal. I have almost every 5* even OG vision so I was excited to be able to add more to my collection only to find out that the picture in the reel isn’t real and the description is mis leading. During opening my crystals I got error messages and ended up receiving a 4* quake. I don’t see how the description and the reel is not misleading to entice people to buy the crystals.

By that logic Marvel should have said Leonardo Di Caprio was in Infinity War... we all know he wasn’t... but does it make it ok?

So they should make it a point to specify everytime that the Champs currently not offered as 5*s are not in the Crystal, even though we all know they're not, and if they fail to specify, they owe us. Gotcha.

Yep they make it a point to specify that every other time on a crystal. Just look back to the recent ones where it stays no DS, or SW, or Cyclops.

Let’s all make a pact to stop engaging this individual.

They've literally done exactly that every other time. It's beyond laughable to blame this on the customer's failure to read minds properly.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Not every champion is available as a two star either and we do t expect one of those champs every time we spin a pc. Same concept. We know who is available as a five star and who is just a four star.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    I went to bed and the tread was fine. Wake up and it went off the rails. Why do you guys even bother talking to him? Hit ignore and you'll never see what he says. Let's him have fun in the sandbox by himself.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Batman05 wrote: »
    Not every champion is available as a two star either and we do t expect one of those champs every time we spin a pc. Same concept. We know who is available as a five star and who is just a four star.

They often put out crystals (e.g., x-force crystal) that have champs in them as 2* that aren’t available from PHCs or 2*. So it’s not unheard of for them to release otherwise unavailable champs in special crystals.

Do I think the complaints are driven by people pulling champs they didn’t want? Absolutely- but doesn’t change that they lied in their marketing.
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Anyone else notice that the Legendary Crystal, usually reserved for Uncollected, is also available to everyone. Was that on purpose, or another mistake?

Are we going to have more reductions in Uncollected perks just to increase cash spent?
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    edited June 2018
    It clearly says 4 or 5 star.. We know there's no 5 star versions of said champions... Soo what's the noise about.. As far bleeders goes.. Quake or cross bones is not supposed to be on this list... And I pulled a 5 star night crawler... Don't know how I feel about that.......

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    muddy17 wrote: »
    It clearly says 4 or 5 star.. We know there's no 5 star versions of said champions... Soo what's the noise about.. As far bleeders goes.. Quake or cross bones is not supposed to be on this list... And I pulled a 5 star night crawler... Don't know how I feel about that.......

at least it was a 5*
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Once again another issue with the game has been derailed and ignored.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    edited June 2018
    Didn't these offers include 3 legendary crystals in the past instead of 1 for the same price?
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    You guys are right. Similar to the 6* featured, I feel like for the people that were hoping to get a 5* war machine or 5* joe fixit and weren’t satisfied with what they pulled should be entilted for a re-spin
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Saw the non bleed champs on the list - Nope. How can you honestly put out a bleed crystal with non bleed champs. That's like putting out a 5* crystal with 4*'s in it. #badform You are better than this Kabam, aren't you? You WOULD have had $120 bucks from me.
  • At least if they give us a 5* Blade or Archangel for those of us who purchased this crystal will be some sort of compensation.
This discussion has been closed.