**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mistake with offer?

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    MaxTacMaxTac Posts: 16
    To kabam support for the moment.
    I'm not really wishing to submit it to Apple YET as I'm pretty convinced that Apple will grant my request but scared of being banned.
  • Options
    nopenope Posts: 134
    I'm still waiting on a third response from support or a rational one from a mod here. Kabam screwed up, time to fix this.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    in my moment of stupity I purchased 2, I wish I saw this thread first.. I haven't opened them yet tho
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    in my moment of stupity I purchased 2, I wish I saw this thread first.. I haven't opened them yet tho

And you’re unhappy about the offer? Then don’t open them and at least you have an argument for getting your money back. Of course, you’ll have to forego the opportunity for blade and the rest.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Even if the devs do NOT want to listen to most of us, please take it from the man who infiltrated SHIELD and almost destroyed SHIELD from the inside. ;)
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    They have already made their stance. They will not be issuing any refunds or try to resolve this matter at all. Don’t hold your breath for any resolution to benefit us.
  • Options
    nopenope Posts: 134
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    They have already made their stance. They will not be issuing any refunds or try to resolve this matter at all. Don’t hold your breath for any resolution to benefit us.

Not really willing to just give up. But am def waiting to hear a final word. Usually, when they go silent without deleting/shutting down threads... It's because they're working out a plan. This is asinine tbh. Those will be the last dollars they ever get from me no matter the offer.
This discussion has been closed.