**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you guys want dungeons to be permanently added ?

PS : I really liked it though

Do you guys want dungeons to be permanently added ? 122 votes

Yes
28%
ScottLangWorld EaterTimone147JadedJets44DukeZmanSpeedbumpDarkmagic1991Rich_RyderGwendolineMkdemariaThe1_NuclearOnionLilMaddogHTAhitlawfahim916FixxxRasiloverSaif_AionRaikisxgriffx 35 votes
No
59%
DaMunkNEOSnakeEyes69GabbrosThe_OneAnimejay70KeonexHeartlessGround_Round1AddyosCapWW2SligNDK13DropfaithChris_L_HStefanjonesJohan66777buuFallencircuswSWeaponX 72 votes
Maybe
12%
ShrimkinsSiliyoRaganatormum_m2vg2782Alpha07_ASDF_Thecrusher_9756BahamutDankestChefFfnmvigyivygyvk_1Noob2435V1PER1987Justcause102Maidril 15 votes

Comments

• GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    edited June 2018
    No
    need better weekly event rewards instead. less extra grinding quests.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    With very light load like a weekly milestone to play at your convenience yes. Daily grinding? No thank you
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    No
    This game needs to be less of a grind, not more. Kabam are intent on trying to make people spend their lives on this game and it’s driving players into retirement in droves.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    No
    too much time!
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I'd like it to be called:

"Brian Grant Presents - Banana Dungeons"
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    No
    No. Not as how they were "defined".
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    No
    Permanently removed. Lol
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    No
    You forgot an option...Hell no!

Noticed that the game hasn't been crashing so randomly and often again since dungeons ended? I'd like to keep the game as stable as possible please.
  • No
    Not unless they totally revamp the reward system. They take way too long to be worth it for most players.
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    No
    They were terrible
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No
    Absolutely terrible
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Maybe
    It was a neat idea. But there were too many issues (matchmaking, rewards, incentives for weak players to be freeloaders, etc.) in the form it was in.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    No
    Too effort intensive!
    Too time consuming!
    Too much dependency on someone else!
    Too unworthy of the reward in return!
    Too much like a full time job rather than a fun game!
    Too unnecessary given other better quest/event/game-play introduced before!
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Yes
    I don't get all the no votes. I'm for more game modes not fewer. I like a multiplicity of content so players can choose to play the content they enjoy most. Not every piece of content has to be played by everyone all the time. But choices are nice.
    As far as dungeons go, they were the only content I could sit next to my wife/dad/brother and actually play together. That was valuable to me.
    Also from an Alliance leader perspective, it was a good recruiting tool, to either find players and then test their skill or meet folks who might later down the line be looking for a new home.
    So yes, I say they should come back, with perhaps revamped rewards, just so those that enjoy them can play them.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Maybe
    i'd like it to replace arena. who ever scores the most points in dungeons gets the champs. same cool downs as arena though and increase the multiplier with each room cleared.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Yes
    My opinion is a little different since I am a casual player now. I don’t play any alliance events anymore; I just do the monthly & special event quests.

Dungeons would be a welcome addition to give casual players another’s way to win resources.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Maybe
    If it replaces another game mode.
  • Splatattack8Splatattack8 Posts: 68
    Yes
    YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    No
    Hell no it sucked. The refresh time was huge, rewards sucked on a whole new level grind whole month to get only 3 5 star crystal in which you're bound to be kabamed no thank you. Same with the assassin assignment didn't do it at all.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    No
    NO!!!

But I'd probably be okay with it if the dungeon crystals weren't an almost guaranteed Sig stone. I chose the crystal that I only had one champ duped, and of course that was the champ I got. At that point, I decided dungeons were not worth the hassle at all.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    If it doesn't cause any crashes like it used when it was still available, I don't see why not?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    No
    No I'd actually like a break from the non stop grind
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    No
    **** no!!!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Maybe
    Trials and rifts were the best things added to the game. If they put both of them together, oh man....