**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Unblockable special attack nodes

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Looking for some clarification on how unblockable special attack nodes work. Is the full special attack unblockable, or only the first hit?

The reason I ask is that champs like Loki have an unblockable SP2, but if you dodge/evade the first hit you can block the rest of it.

From a strategy standpoint, it means the difference between evading the first hit versus needing to evade the whole thing, which is a big deal if you're facing a very difficult to evade, multiple-hit specials like the "shooters" (Winter Soldier, Joe Fixit, Crossbones, Punisher, Cyclops, Agent Venom, etc)

Comments

• Options
    wappykidwappykid Posts: 94
    The first it only
  • Options
    PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Is it still 1st only with Spidey's sp1? Thought it flipped during the double evade bug era. I would evade his 1st web and either block or miss the 2nd and he still would rush me with his punches.

Everything else has been 1st hit only
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Spidey is first hit and though you may still catch the second web, he will punch the air and not close the gap to you.
  • Options
    The first hit only, and Dorky Diggity Dave (Dork Lessons) has a ton of useful youtube videos on how to evade certain champs specials, like spiderman.
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Yeah, Spidey's 1st special is easy to evade, once you practice it enough. I always used to get clipped by 1 web shot, but then learnt how to do it properly. I think YJ's 1st special might be whole unblockable, but there isnt really a way to find out, but following the logic, only the first ray should be unblockable. 2nd special unblockable are DS/Punisher/Hood the kings, but those are manageable as well with practice (without duped DD)