**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5 star Ronan worth ranking up to rank 3

Is 5 star Ronan worth ranking up to rank 3 74 votes

Yes
51%
DaMunkvg2782Wil6541NifzSIlverProfessorninexhelixKihlgastAjisdopeTerraege999menFoxhero007Darkrider05ЗАКСОЛИНGuzmaascendanceStingerbkGeneralDCAKTEKBigTimeshchong2 38 votes
No
48%
Doc_HollamonLoPrestiAce_BaltazarJoey0480Jank39Stefanjonesheruheru511abelarmiJets44BuckeyeKPSpeedbumpnameplasLvernon15Oswaldo72383M1k0rinFixxxDanny_PaytoPlayMaldroit2King_Garf 36 votes

Comments

• JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Yes
    All 5*’s are worth taking to R3. Id would wait till he is awakened though
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    No
    Not the best cosmic, but if you're overflowing on Cosmic t4cc then sure. Don't rly see his use though if you got a few Godtiers
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Is he duplicated? If so I would say yes. An awakened Ronan has possibly the most valuable niche as the ultimate destroyer when coupled with end game nodes such as Explosive Personality, various permenant node buffs, passifying Vulture permanently, easing Medusa, annihilating the likes of Proxima and Corvus and even showing up Ultron Prime as well as the goddess of death Hela in 5.3.

Not to mention any true strike buffs or the like instantly allow Ronan to decimate those who’d seek more than their own strength to fight him. Especially good on Resistor and Adaptive if you’re looking for a cleaner fight than with a Mystic class or you use those for other fights or just have them tied up. Always good to have a free Ronan in my opinion. My 4/40 4*, who I used my act4 gem on years ago, (now on his way to 5/50) was an especially good tool to have against the uncollected Venompool and is always a treat when Carnage and Venom are present in general. You’ll find there are many other fights where Ronan is just fun and effective
  • Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    How bout if he isn't unawakened. Is he any use still.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Save your resources for a better cosmic. As soon as you dump them into Ronan, you’re likely to get a Medusa and then will be kicking yourself.

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yes

Unfortunately not really. He needs his dupe. He still has a decent stun and if I remember correctly his L1 still does direct damage but you won't get the long stuns and big damage.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    He needs to be duped and has done wonders for me. As mentioned by @Epsilon3 he’s good on buffs and buff nodes. Understand if duped you can chain stun a resistor node champ to death after an SP1. Huge in act 5.
    Unfortunately Kascam has the new “passive effects” that lowers his value considerably due to his armor break ability working on “buffs only” and not passive armor. He’s be killer on iw Ironman if so.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Clarification: I meant the Hela in 5.4.3 as she periodically gets a fury-unstoppable combo that can be negated and easily double combo stun chained for a solid 20 hits plus the special attacks
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yes
    R3 is still okay

But I think for R4, you should consider much better candidates, like Groot, Kamala Khan, oh no, silly auto-complete (must have been infected by Kabam-bug)

I mean, for R4, you should consider much better candidates, like Hyperion, Medusa, Hela, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight and Angela.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Yes
    mzrw1vknqqwf.png

He is very useful in some situations when duped. Big impact on iron men.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    No
    he is so useless, he's like the ripoff version of thor
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    No

I'm sure OP knows everything about Ronan at this point. Maybe even taking a break from the game (last seen in forums is November 2018).
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    No

I'm sure OP knows everything about Ronan at this point. Maybe even taking a break from the game (last seen in forums is November 2018).
    ???
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★

???
    I think that @The_Watcher means that you seem to have resurrected a very old thread.

The OP (Original Poster) asked this question in June 2018; and hasn't logged back into the Forums since September 2018.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    No
    Do you have more god tier in your 4* rooster that deserve more to rank max than him?